BY ZOYA

Zoya Remove Plus is an award wining, gentle, yet highly effective 3-in-1 nail polish remover, nail prep and nail conditioner. Longer nail polish wear starts with Remove Plus.

Polish remover is just the beginning of what this wonder 3-in-1 formula achieves. Clean and prep nails while moisturizing, nourishing and fortifying the nail plate for guaranteed extended polish wear. Nails are left without a trace of nail lacquer, without streaking or staining, hydrated and ready for a base coat.

Thoroughly saturate a cotton ball or pad with Zoya Remove , firmly press pad to nail for a few seconds and wipe until existing polish is completely removed and nail bed is clean. Remove surface oils from clean nails and prepare nails for new color by wiping each nail with Zoya Remove .

• How is th e zoya remove nail polish remover with dark col...1 Answers
  • How does this remover do when removing polish with glitte...5 Answers
  • Do you use the Remove+ before your manicures as well as a...2 Answers
Anastasija H.
This is by far the best remover ever! To me it smells very strong and has an anise scent. It is still better smelling than reg. polish remover and it Will remove any nail polish; chunky glitter, textured, or multiple layers. The best part is that it seems to condition cuticles so easier to manicure after removal of polish. It never dries out your nails!
So glad they sent me a sample of this last year. Now my nails stay strong and chip free for a month, whereas before I could only paint my nails twice and they would be dry and ruined from regular remover. The pump bottle is genius!
char o.
Best nail polish remover I've ever used and the only one I use now. I do my nails every week, which means I use polish remover every week, and this remover hasn't damaged or weakened my nails.
Chelsea F.
Grand Forks, ND
Works really well. Has a bit of a nail polish remover smell but nothing bad. I actually enjoy it a bit. I haven't tried on gel polish but it works great on regular and doesn't dry out your nail.
Rama A.
Red Oak, TX
I absolutely love this remover! I started to really get into my doing my nails on a weekly-ish basis but I absolutely hated the remover that I had! It had that horrid smell as soon as you opened it and while this does have a smell still it is not nearly as bad. It works very well, I usually just press and hold for a couple seconds and all the polish is gone! Even for glitter it doesn't take as long as other removers I have tried. I'm always surprised when I go somewhere else and the remover there doesn't match up to this one.
We have had this for nearly a year and have gotten nearly half way through it we use it so much! For reference we have stamping plates that we also clean after use, and we also used a significant amount on a polish spill until we switched to a regular cleaner.
I also strangely love the purple color and of course the size is awesome! I don't believe that this remover has that drying feeling some others can have which is nice.
Casey W.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love the dispenser of this nail polish, it really makes it easier to use without pouring too much. Also I’ve noticed that the actual remover is a lot healthier for my nails.
Tiff! H.
Campbell
Great smell and bottle, love the big flipper, eliminates risks of spills and dispenses the perfect amount. The smell isn’t too strong and it doesn’t hurt or dry out my fingers as much as other brands. Quickly and effectively removes even the deepest reds and blues from nails. I can usually get away with just one cotton pad for all 10 fingers and one for all 10 toes with this stuff! Also great for prepping the nail surface before a mani. I would never go back!
Danielle C.
Fountain Valley, CA
This nail polish remover actually made my nails stronger and healthier. WHAT? I could not believe it. They were peeling and dried out and having issues then I used this and they thickened and look great.

I know this sounds like bs but I've been using it for weeks and it has drastically improved the strength and health of my nails. I cannot even really believe it myself.

I do have to say that while it works well to take off most polish I still have to use the acetone remover to get rid of super glittery polishes or I'd be there all night with this one. That's fine. I'd rather use this for the bulk of my nail polish removing and have to use another for glitter than for my nails to look trashed all the time.
Kristy T.
I’ve tried cleaning up my beauty routine by using less harmful products and have been loving everything from Zoya. I especially love the bottle this nail polish remover comes in. I don’t have to worry about spilling it or wasting too much product; it squirts out just the right amount on a cotton round and removes nail polish easily.
Nicole J.
Lawrence
This is the best nail polish remover I have ever used. I have the one that comes with a pump. It removes so easily and is acetone free. It is still a little drying, as all nail polish removers are, but I don’t feel it is as harsh as a typical nail polish remover. It has a strong essential oil type scent, almost like lemongrass.
Jessica C.
Orlando, FL
I love the Zoya brand because it’s free of toxins and chemicals that are harsh and unhealthy for our nails. This nail polish remover can be on the pricer side compared to regular ones but it’s great. It doesn’t make my nails feel completely dry like acetone. I use this to clean up around my cuticles.
Blanca C.
Is this nail polish remover worth the price?
Seydy V.
I've heard many people talking about this remover but can't seem to understand the hype. Is this really worth it ?
Jhoanna P.
Pasadena, CA
Is this product able to remove gel polish or even glitter nail polish?
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Does this Nail Polish Remover smell strong??
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Does this Nail Polish Remover smell strong??