BY ZOYA #14 in Nail Polish Remover

Zoya Remove Plus is an award wining, gentle, yet highly effective 3-in-1 nail polish remover, nail prep and nail conditioner. Longer nail polish wear starts with Remove Plus.

Polish remover is just the beginning of what this wonder 3-in-1 formula achieves. Clean and prep nails while moisturizing, nourishing and fortifying the nail plate for guaranteed extended polish wear. Nails are left without a trace of nail lacquer, without streaking or staining, hydrated and ready for a base coat.

Thoroughly saturate a cotton ball or pad with Zoya Remove , firmly press pad to nail for a few seconds and wipe until existing polish is completely removed and nail bed is clean. Remove surface oils from clean nails and prepare nails for new color by wiping each nail with Zoya Remove .

• How does this remover do when removing polish with glitte...4 Answers
  • Do you use the Remove+ before your manicures as well as a...2 Answers
  • Does this work well? 1 Answers
Danielle C.
Fountain Valley, CA
This nail polish remover actually made my nails stronger and healthier. WHAT? I could not believe it. They were peeling and dried out and having issues then I used this and they thickened and look great.

I know this sounds like bs but I've been using it for weeks and it has drastically improved the strength and health of my nails. I cannot even really believe it myself.

I do have to say that while it works well to take off most polish I still have to use the acetone remover to get rid of super glittery polishes or I'd be there all night with this one. That's fine. I'd rather use this for the bulk of my nail polish removing and have to use another for glitter than for my nails to look trashed all the time.
Rama A.
I absolutely love this remover! I started to really get into my doing my nails on a weekly-ish basis but I absolutely hated the remover that I had! It had that horrid smell as soon as you opened it and while this does have a smell still it is not nearly as bad. It works very well, I usually just press and hold for a couple seconds and all the polish is gone! Even for glitter it doesn't take as long as other removers I have tried. I'm always surprised when I go somewhere else and the remover there doesn't match up to this one.
We have had this for nearly a year and have gotten nearly half way through it we use it so much! For reference we have stamping plates that we also clean after use, and we also used a significant amount on a polish spill until we switched to a regular cleaner.
I also strangely love the purple color and of course the size is awesome! I don't believe that this remover has that drying feeling some others can have which is nice.
Sunny M.
Zoya's nail polish remover has been a favorite of mine for over 3 years. It effectively removes any type of nail polish I'm using, including glitter. What I like most about this nail remover is that it's very gently on the nails, lacks that nail polish chemical smell and doesn't over-dry the nails. The fact that it doesn't contain a lot of the harsh chemicals, such as acetone, is another bonus. I would give this polish remover a try!!
Karina C.
chicago
This product is so useful I love it so much I’ve been using it for years I would recommend it.Im really into nails stuff I do my nails a lot and this product is always in my bag.This product helps my nails be super healthy and flawless.It is a very affordable product that you can find in many local stores.I use this product on a daily bases.You can keep your nails looking beautiful in an instance without having to go to the beauty salon.This is going to help you save money and keep your nails really pretty I probably said that many more times but it is so true.You will fall in love with this product as much as i am trust me it’s one of the best nail product I’ve used.I will surely suggest to get this product.It is also good for traveling because it is a perfect size.
Kristy T.
I’ve tried cleaning up my beauty routine by using less harmful products and have been loving everything from Zoya. I especially love the bottle this nail polish remover comes in. I don’t have to worry about spilling it or wasting too much product; it squirts out just the right amount on a cotton round and removes nail polish easily.
Yvette P.
Odenton, MD
Absolutely love this product, I am a nail blogger and it's the only remover I use. I make sure to keep at least 3 32oz bottles on hand, I have gotten them on sale during black friday and they last me a good 6-9 months. The best part is that it doesn't leave my skin dry or with a white film.
Teri W.
Gainesville, FL
This is a great nail polish remover. It removes like an acetone based remover. However, it moisturizes the nail so it isn’t as drying as using acetone. It is also great to use this before applying polish to your nails because it removes any oil and helps your polish stay on longer.
Katie O.
GREATEST NAIL POLISH REMOVER..... EVER.. LIKE.... EVER EVER!!! Smells Sooo Much Better Than Cheap Drugstore Removers & Works Soo Much Better & Faster Too!! I 💖 It Because It’s Moisturizing And Doesn’t Dry Out My Nails Like Most Removers Tend To Do... I Recommend The Zoya Remove + Big Flipper, $9.99 For Easier Use. Then, A HUGE Refiller Bottle Is $25 for A 32OZ REFILL BOTTLE.... You Won’t Regret It! 💖😘
Nelly K.
Northridge , CA
Best remover I have ever used. Lasts forever. This works great, even to remove glitter. I put on a pad or small strip of folded paper towel, then lay on glitter nail, then wrap all with small cut up pieces of aluminum foil. The smell is also okay for the remover.
Callie S.
Cypress, CA
I love Zoya! I think that Zoya is so underrated and gives such a good clean! They are such good quality and this nail polish remover removes the most stubborn nail polish without the awful smells and without putting up a fight! I love this nail polish remover.
Blanca C.
Is this nail polish remover worth the price?
Seydy V.
I've heard many people talking about this remover but can't seem to understand the hype. Is this really worth it ?
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Does this Nail Polish Remover smell strong??
Jhoanna P.
Pasadena, CA
Is this product able to remove gel polish or even glitter nail polish?
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Does this Nail Polish Remover smell strong??