Zoya Naked Manicure Naked Base Coat

by Zoya

Naked Manicure Naked Base Coat - Naked Manicure Naked Base is a nutrient rich formula specifically created to refine the nail surface and to treat damage with a proprietary blend of vitamins, proteins, botanicals and sulfur amino acids that mimic the natural keratin structure of the nail. Supports cellular renewal, oxygenation and hydration improving both flexibility and strength.BIG5FREE*, vegan friendly.*Contains no formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, toluene, dibutyl phthalate or camphor. - Naked Manicure Naked Base Coat

I have been looking for a good, thick, glossy nail top coat. How thick is this formula and how long did it last once you applied it?
Start your review of Zoya Naked Manicure Naked Base Coat!
Juno F.
NY
Zoya Naked Manicure Naked Base Coat uploaded by Juno F.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I’ve tried the zoya anchor base coat before and had a good experience with it but this is so much better!! My nails felt kind of brittle after winter and I’m taking a break from artificial nails so I decided to try out a few zoya nail products to help heal my hands faster. This base coat dries much faster than the anchor base coat and helped me with an at-home manicure ❤️ pictured are my nails with the naked zoya base coat, pink perfector, white tip perfector, and topped off with the naked manicure glossy seal ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Marissa N.
Zoya Naked Manicure Naked Base Coat uploaded by Marissa N.
The best! I used this on my current and almost all other manis! It sets an effortlessly smooth base and strengthens my nails, and it makes application above it easy as pie. Plus it’s natural! Go Zoya! Love this brand!!!
Eva M.
District Hts, MD
Zoya Naked Manicure Naked Base Coat uploaded by Eva M.
This is beat used by itself instead of over a color. It gives the nail a beautiful shine and it dries very quickly. The lavender ads just a tiny hint of hue but not extremely noticeable. It plays well with my lavender colors and I don’t add a top coat.
Oksana S.
Cary, NC
Everything was wonderful. I really enjoyed this product. I use it a very long time Everything was wonderful. I really enjoyed this product. I use it a very long time and still did not disappoint. Perfectly applied and long lasting
SkynCara L.
Zoya Naked Manicure Naked Base Coat uploaded by SkynCara L.
Zoya Naked Manicure Naked Base Coat uploaded by SkynCara L.
Purchased at: ULTA
Excellent base coat! I love that this is nontoxic, so I layer this always prior to using any nail polish. I feel since it’s the closest to my nail, it is best to use something non toxic or less toxic to create a barrier. Who knows... Although, I am happy with the results! I used this base coat, the zoya naked perfector, and the glossy top coat. It had been on for a week, so the top coat lost its luster.
Nikki W.
Elkhart, IN
Purchased at: ULTA
This top coat holds true to its description. It is a satiny finish that is fairly thick. I thought it dried in a reasonable amount of time, giving me enough time to make sure it was evenly coating my nails but not so long that I ruined it by my impatience. I love that this set is good for your nails and can repair damage that I certainly know well from many gel manicures.
Mena B.
This is just an amazing brand - I love that they do not use harsh chemicals and that you can trust the ingredients. They do last, they last up to 7 days If you don’t do many tasks with water. Would buy again.
Manmeet K.
A base coat is a must have especially for someone like me who loves wearing darker shades....it protects my nails from discoloration and makes the nail paint go on so smooth.
‎Jen ‎.
E Providence, RI
The stuff is excellent I got it and a four piece manicure set starter kit and I put this coat on first then I do two layers of the pink coat and then I do the white tip for the French manicure and then there is a satin finish that I put over which helps learn imperfections and it's a very natural looking manicure I do have a review already written up about it excellent product I use it every week
Adriane N.
Aurora, CO
4,016 reviews
Purchased at: Space NK
I recently found the brand Zoya. My new nail salon uses it on me and I really like not only the versatile color selection but also their neutral BASE coat. It dries fast and makes my manicure last longer and look better. This brand came out of no where on me and NOW I look forward to using their NEW shades all Spring and Summer 2020!!