BY ZOYA #94 in Nail Polish

Zoya makes the world's longest wearing natural nail polish and nail care treatments. Zoya nail polish and nail care and nail polish removers are free of toxins.

Jessica H.
Baton Rouge , LA
Review for: Lillian, Aster more...
I love zoya nail polishes. Sometimes a few polishes can be a bit watery and need multiple coats, but the end result is always gorgeous. Their pixie dusts are some of my favorite glitters out of all the nail polish there is. Here is a look I did using Lillian and aster, plus Aurora fairy dust from daily charme.
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
Can't stop doing dishes all day long enough to paint my nails but when I do it's going to be ZOYA because they are awesome! they have a ton of really with-it, trendy colors and there is no formaldehyde, dibutyl phthalate and camphor
Brooke C.
Rockingham , NC
Amazing formulated polishes, incredible shade range and I love how they name the shades peoples names!! This line makes incredible wearable shades they make the best nudes and they have my all time favorite hunter green shade!! I experience minimum chipping with these polishes!
Brytny P.
Kuna, ID
Review for: Dory, Ling more...
First off WOW I love love zoya polish! Not only because it's vegan/cruelty free but because the color you see in the bottle is the color you get on your nails with just two coats! It's so simple to use and goes on soooo smoothly. I have hundreds of nail polishes from every company and zoya is beautiful and inexpensive for a high end polish. I will always recommend and buy their polishes!
Erica W.
Hands down my favorite mainstream brand! High end quality, great customer service and with their frequent sales, they are accessible to everyone. Their cream polishes are perfection and they also make the best textured polishes of anyone. Highly recommend.
Jena W.
Review for: Neely, Lillian, Yummy more...
I LOVE this Nail polish brand! The polish applies on very smoothly. The polish lasts very long.

Their colors are very beautiful (I own just about all of their colors)

Most importantly I love that their polish is a 10 free formula.

they have awesome promotions throughout the year making their polishes a total steal!
Trish L.
I love this nail polish brand and their color range! The website has pretty accurate descriptions of the colors as well. It's a nice, smooth formula, with the bonus of not containing formaldehyde like most other nail polish brands. They are also cruelty-free, unlike the drugstore brands and other big brands like OPI. They have awesome sales every now and then too.
Kim D.
Review for: Rekha more...
This is the perfect shade of red polish!  It's absolutely beautiful, classy, and wears well.  I love Zoya polishes as they are quality polishes and are cruelty free.  This color goes on well without streaking; two coats is perfect.  I hope they never discontinue Rekha, as I love this shade, especially in the fall and winter seasons.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
I love this nail polish. My favorites are the colors, journey, river, Mandy and etsy. It is so easy to apply and lasts a long time. This Zoya company offers great colors and options in their nail polish. I love that it has no toxic chemicals in it. It lasts so so so long! There are so many shades. I highly recommend this product and hope you use them too!
Emily B.
Vine Grove , KY
One of my favorite polishes is the shade Carmen! It's such a beautiful, true red color. The polish itself holds up on my nails pretty well and takes a while before it starts to chip. I also like the bottle that the polish comes in, I think it's sleek and simple.
Annie S.
What is your favorite nail polish brand?
Nikki G.
Is this nail polish really worth the $8.00 price tag and if so what are some of the color options that are available?
Julie S.
Rama, ON
How did you first hear of zoya!?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
How is the color payoff? Is more than 1-2 coats needed to get the polish color?
Melissa B.
Amherstburg , ON
What is your favorite colour of nail polish from Zoya?