BY ZOYA

Zoya makes the world's longest wearing natural nail polish and nail care treatments. Zoya nail polish and nail care and nail polish removers are free of toxins.

Buy on ULTA*
lillian n.
Middle village
Review for: Dita more...
I was in shock when i found out what chemicals were in my nail polishes. I had to make a switch and a few other brands I tried didn't hold up. This one has worked well for me. It chips a little but with the naked base and top coats it lasts longer. I like the shine, the color, and LOVE that its cruelty free! Some colors are better than others but this is my go to for red now and get lots of compliments on it :)
Amy R.
Washington DC
Review for: Autumn more...
I’ve used many colors of Zoya polish including Autumn, and I’ve been happy with each and every one of them. If you like bright, deep, unique colors, Zoya is for you. Also, the Top Seal gives you fantastic staying power...I’ve had polish last over a week (no chips) when I’ve done my nails? It works great without a base coat, too, although you can certainly use one if you want to. My favorite!Zoya Nail Polish
Wendy L.
I've only tried two colors from this brand- sally and bethany- and I love both! Sally is a really pretty pinkish taupe shade and Bethany is a light pinkish cream shade. Neither is super pigmented but two coats is usually enough. I switch between these two polishes regularly and am curious to try more colors from them! Love that zoya is cruelty free as well~
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Review for: Eastyn, ZOYA Nail Polish, Cuddle Season Lips & Tips Duo, 1 fl. oz. more...
I am loving this nail color! It is everything I wanted and needed in a nail polish. Not only does it dry fairly quick, but it goes on with lots of pigment in just one coat! I would highly recommend this nail polish brand to anyone even though it’s a little pricey!
Sara T.
I'm a pretty big fan of Zoya Nail Polish. They have many unique and beautiful colors and they are a healthy brand to use. My only complaint is that many of them take a lot of coats to fully cover and their brushes aren't the best. However they have great prices, lots of sales, and other products that are nice as well. I have a pretty decent collection.
Leah L.
Fort Oglethorpe
Review for: Lux Magical PixieDust more...
Zoya nail polish, is a brand I was first introduced to by an Ipsy subscription box. I don’t remember the exact color I received all those years ago, but it was an ugly green I never liked. But the polish itself was a good formula, at $10 a bottle, I expect the best wear from Zoya. Fast forward to today, I received Lux in the mail from Amazon. It’s a beautiful glittery nail polish; however as with most glittery polished, you do need 3 or 4 coats to achieve the right look. With this particular shade you also will NEED a top coat because the glitter feels quite grainy. However, I love Zoya brand nail polish and will buy from them again.
Dione P.
Forest Park , GA
I love to paint my nails! The problem with that is I'm very sensitive to the chemicals in most nail polishes. I began to see flaking and peeling from my nails during prolonged use of drugstore brand polish. When I did some research and found this awesome polish company. They removed toluene, camphor, formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin and DBP (dibutyl phthalate) from its formulations. They have the longest wearing, toxin free natural nail polish period and they will forever have my business!
Briellé M.
am a nail polish junkie and have tried a ton of brands, but Zoya truly stands out.

I am rubbish at applying my own nail polish and you might find Zoya's brush to be a bit tricky, after all it is so tiny, probably half the size of Essie's brush. But! When you find a find how to apply it - you will love it. The colour lasts so well, no chipping, not flaking. It can be easily removed and won't ruin your nails underneath it; formula is free of well known nasties, which is great. I also know a lot of mommies, who have been using Zoya during their pregnancies, which is great news for every nail polish junkie out there
Melissa G.
I got this in a different subscription box ages ago and has obe of my favorite colors. It'song lasting and doesn't chip. I haven't found a purple quite like the one I got anywhere. I really like how smooth it is and my jobs are both tough on nails and it doesn't rub off like manu other polishes do.
Natalia M.
Urbana, IL
Review for: Louise, Mason, Claudine, Hunter, Leah, Kelly, Spencer, Other more...
Zoya nail polishes are probably one of my favorite nail polishes out there. I think they are my second fave brand, with Ciate being #1. This brand is cruelty free, which is major important to me and their nail polishes are very high quality. Their polishes rarely ever chip on me, but they work best with a quick dry top coat over top because some of the shades take longer to dry than others. I do not mind this because of how beautiful they look once I do put on a quick dry top coat
Amanda H.
Milton, FL
Zoya, Julep, OPI and Sinful are some of my favs!!
mpgTeresa O.
I'm looking for a polish that doesn't peel after one day. Does this polish last longer than two days?
Caitlin M.
San Diego, CA
What's your favorite Zoya color?
Antonia L.
W Hempstead, NY
Where can I buy this nail polish brand?
Kailee L.
Portage, OH
I've been looking for nail polish free of harmful chemicals. Does this brand land in that category? Do you know where I can find a list of ingredients?