BY ZOYA

Zoya makes the world's longest wearing natural nail polish and nail care treatments. Zoya nail polish and nail care and nail polish removers are free of toxins.

Kim M.
Review for: Jules, Sooki more...
I've tried quite a few brands of polishes and unfortunately Zoya's just didn't impress me much. I have brittle, bendy nails so I need more gel like formulas or thicker ones to hold up longer but Zoya's is very thin which leads to chipping on about day 2 and are a mess by day 5 while Marc Jacobs and Revlon gel polishes start chipping on day 4 or 5 and hold on until day 8 or so. The formula reminds me of Essie, in case you were wondering how it compares. I have tried a few shades and they all required 3 coats for opacity. I like that Zoya offers great discounts on their products but since my Ulta stopped carrying them in stores you have to order strictly based on images online which leads you to ending up with polishes that aren't what you were expecting. This happened to me with Sooki, which I thought would be a gel like finish slightly deepened red but it is just like a standard bright primary red polish. The Zoya polishes definitely aren't terrible, and I know a lot of people love them as my mother does, but they just aren't anything special to me. They offer great deals that make them affordable, but I'd rather by and OPI or Revlon or even Marc Jacobs shade that I can see in person and know what I'm getting
Deborah W.
Exeter
I love Zoya nail polish, can’t say enough about this brand. They have a ton of colors to choose from and they stay on longer than any other (non gel) polish brands I own. They have great sales on their website where it doesn’t cost much to scoop some up. I love their small brushes because I have small nails and they are perfect for me. OPI brushes can cover my nails in almost one swipe and often get polish where I don’t want it (down the sides over the cuticle), but Zoya works perfectly.
Rachel B.
dallas
Review for: Sailor, Portia, Dot, Erika, Caitlin, Arabella PixieDust, Sage, Sally, Tove, Grace, Kendal, Odette, Ciara, Tao, Petra, Kelly, Addison, Brittany, Natty more...
Full disclosure my dad is a chemist and has long warned me about the dangerous chemicals in nail polish, but I have never been able to find a safe effective natural polish until I discovered this brand. This is the only brand I buy now. I own upwards of 30 colors. They are beautiful colors with great staying power. They have a pretty long shelf life. I love the satin and pixie dust lines. The only time I’ve had issues with chipping we’re when my nails were really dry. I love them so much, I gave a bottle to each of my bridesmaids (and kept a few for myself :))
Wendy L.
I've only tried two colors from this brand- sally and bethany- and I love both! Sally is a really pretty pinkish taupe shade and Bethany is a light pinkish cream shade. Neither is super pigmented but two coats is usually enough. I switch between these two polishes regularly and am curious to try more colors from them! Love that zoya is cruelty free as well~
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Review for: Eastyn, ZOYA Nail Polish, Cuddle Season Lips & Tips Duo, 1 fl. oz. more...
I am loving this nail color! It is everything I wanted and needed in a nail polish. Not only does it dry fairly quick, but it goes on with lots of pigment in just one coat! I would highly recommend this nail polish brand to anyone even though it’s a little pricey!
amber B.
Zionsville , IN
Review for: Harley, Nina, Evvie, Sasha, Odette, Elodie, Sloane, Riley, Brigitte, Sooki, Avery, Genevieve, Zanna, Pandora, Madison, Micky, Ana, Amanda, Piper, Madeline, Bela, Claudine, Rowan, Kennedy, Chanelle, Raven, Erin, Willa more...
I have been on the HuNt for a safer yet effective and high performing nail polish for a year now and all the safe polishes I’ve tried have been safe yet so disappointing performance wise! BUT zoya is wonderful it actually stay on and the color choices are equivalent to opi and I’m so ecstatic about that and the ingredients are something to celebrate about! I would highly suggest
Leah L.
Fort Oglethorpe
Review for: Lux Magical PixieDust more...
Zoya nail polish, is a brand I was first introduced to by an Ipsy subscription box. I don’t remember the exact color I received all those years ago, but it was an ugly green I never liked. But the polish itself was a good formula, at $10 a bottle, I expect the best wear from Zoya. Fast forward to today, I received Lux in the mail from Amazon. It’s a beautiful glittery nail polish; however as with most glittery polished, you do need 3 or 4 coats to achieve the right look. With this particular shade you also will NEED a top coat because the glitter feels quite grainy. However, I love Zoya brand nail polish and will buy from them again.
Tiffany🦄 T.
Review for: Aphrodite more...
This is one of my favorite brand of nail polish. It’s available in Ulta. I love how vibrant the color. The color of the names are very unique. It is pricy, but it’s totally worth the price. Highly would recommend this to people who love nail polishes that won’t mind splurging such as myself.
Dione P.
Forest Park , GA
I love to paint my nails! The problem with that is I'm very sensitive to the chemicals in most nail polishes. I began to see flaking and peeling from my nails during prolonged use of drugstore brand polish. When I did some research and found this awesome polish company. They removed toluene, camphor, formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin and DBP (dibutyl phthalate) from its formulations. They have the longest wearing, toxin free natural nail polish period and they will forever have my business!
Tabitha M.
Review for: Lara more...
Once I found Zoya, I was in love. I could only find it online when I originally found it. Then I realized it could be bought in stores. I love that it is vegan friendly and that it goes on really well. The colors are super nice and I find that they stay on really good as well. I love the pinks!
Cindy M.
Shelby, NC
How long does this polish last on your nails ? Were can you find this ? & How much does it cost ? would you repurchase it ?
alana m.
Whats your fav color for this nail polish?
Courtney P.
How does this compare to essie? opi?
Molly G.
Where is this product sold? I have only seen it at nail salons.
mpgTeresa O.
I'm looking for a polish that doesn't peel after one day. Does this polish last longer than two days?