Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

How does this brand compare to others like china glaze, opi and essie?
Rebecca J.
Rebecca J.
March 16, 2014, 6:42 p.m.
While zoya isn't as great as Essie or OPI or anything like that, it's still a good nail polish for its price. You just need to apply an extra coat depending on your color, and a good top coat can really make a difference
Kirsten H.
Kirsten H.
July 11, 2013, 11:44 a.m.
Zoya applies well, dries quickly and lasts longer! Personally its my favorite out of all the similar brands.
Katrina K.
Katrina K.
June 25, 2013, 3:52 a.m.
Zoya is my favorite mainstream brand. It has been much more consistent for me than the three brands that you mentioned, although I also like those brands. I really appreciate that they are free of the 5 most unwanted chemicals in nail polish. Their variety of shades and finishes is amazing. They often have coupon codes for their Web site. I just received my order today from the last code that I used; after the discounts, I received 8 polishes for a total of $32, and free shipping.
Heather J.
Heather J.
April 21, 2013, 10:02 a.m.
I have been a dedicated Essie/OPI girl until I tried Zoya polishes a short time ago. What I've noticed is that while you always need a minimum of two coats with nearly all of these polishes, they seem to chip significantly less easily. On me, my Essie polishes will begin chipping within two or three days of application, even with a good top coat like Seche Vite. The Zoya polishes I have tried have all made it to the five day mark with very minimal chipping, if any at all. If you haven't given this brand a try I say go for it!
Tanayia M.
Tanayia M.
Dec. 18, 2012, 2:01 p.m.
What I like the best about this brand as oposed to the others, is that 1 coat is all you need. There is no need to add a top coat or a base. I put one coat on my nails and the color payoff was insane. I got so many compliments and everyone was shocked to find out that I did not use multiple coats!
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
Nov. 10, 2012, 11:36 a.m.
They aren't bad, they apply nicely, but I find them quite drying. I can't wear them for long before my nails need a big break.

Join Now