Zoya
Nail Polish, Jelly Brites Trio Sampler, 70 fl oz

ZOYA Nail Polish, Jelly Brites Trio Sampler, 7.0 fl. oz.

by Zoya

The Zoya Jelly Brites Trio Sampler includes a full-sized Molly (ZP937), Paris (ZP938), and Alia (ZP939).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ZOYA Nail Polish, Jelly Brites Trio Sampler, 7.0 fl. oz.!
Jenn H.
Saratoga Spgs, NY
ZOYA Nail Polish, Jelly Brites Trio Sampler, 7.0 fl. oz. uploaded by Jenn H.
I love this set! They are jelly polishes so they are sheer but buildable. Super glossy!! I like the formula a lot, though I’m not very good at painting my own nails. There is Alia, which is a plum shade. Paris is a fuschia tone. Molly is a red/pink. All three are fun and bright. If you are into “traditional season-y colors”, I’d say Molly leaned toward spring, Paris felt a bit more summery to me, while Alia gave a fall vibe. Honestly, I like all colors all year round! I’m fair skinned with very cool undertones and all 3 polishes worked for me. Great for “jelly sandwiches”. I hope Zoya does another jelly collection, these were great.

Looking for your answer?