BY ZOYA

Zoya Carrie Ann Nail Polish 15ml

Does not contain Doetoluene or dibutyl phthalate (DBP); Chip-resistant; Long-wearing; Formaldehyde free; Light warm scarlet red with copper, gold and pink-red foil metallic glitter.A festive, sparkling red to add a bit flash to any look.

Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.

Anastasia C.
NASHVILLE, TN
Zoya nail polish is one of my favorite toxin-free nail polish brands that I have been using for the last several months. I love how smooth it goes on and how long-lasting it is! This color is one of my favorites and I can’t wait to wear it all December!
Amber B.
Such a pretty red color and the nail polishes are all very good quality and last a long time
Esra M.
Miami
Zoya nail polish is THE BEST. I love the brush and the colors last forever. My only complaint is they are harder to find in person in my area, which is probably better for my wallet!