BY ZOYA

A captivating periwinkle with magenta and blue sparkles in the exclusive Zoya PixieDust Matte Sparkle Formula see more...

Buy on Amazon
Alisa S.
Statesville, NC
This color from their 2016 Holiday collection is hands down my favorite color I have in my own collection. It’s their pixie dust formula so it’s full of glitter, and dries down matte. When you touch it, it has a gritty feeling which is kinda neat, but a top coat helps it smooth out. This has such an opaque coverage, and this is with two coats! Lasts for over a week, and I work with my hands everyday, and hold up great! Can’t wait to purchase more!!
Valeria U.
Rockville
love this, mine looks a little more purplish. I purchased it as part of a "mini" set and like my other pixie dusts is great. You can have pretty good opacity with one coat but I prefer 2 for evenness. Lasting power of pixie dust does vary per color, but it still lasts more than 2 days on me without top coat
Samantha S.
While I am not a huge fan of the textured nail polishes, Alice is such a stunning, princess-like lavender, with all its shimmery glory. Application is very easy with the small nail brush and the formula dries quite fast. This formula is not as gritty as other textured nail polishes but the texture is still there. I am docking a star because after 3-4 days, the color starts to dull out and removing this formula can be quite annoying and time consuming.
Selina L.
North cape may,NJ
I love this nail polish remover SOO much it take of the nail polish so easily even if it is one of those really hard ones to take of. It can even take off  acrylic nails. I use this product SOO much I only have a little left . I recommend this to everyone
Bridget W.
Fayette
I absolutely love this nail polish ... it last all week on my nails ! It's great I want every color now ... I plan on buying more very very soon ! Great price great product.
Melissa P.
Sacramento, CA
I love this polish I love how o don't have to add so many coats literally one is all you need two makes it fabulous it does not chip quickly it will last me about two weeks and is so pretty
Shamira B.
Staten Island , NY
i just love this nail polish brand i legit have almost every single color they own,. this nail polish last long on the nails and is affordable
Lydia R.
Alice is a gorgeous pixie dust polish. It's beautiful when textured or with a top coat. The sparkle is so stunning!
Loubna E.
Rabat, Maroc
Zoya polishes are amazing! I'm a big fan of cream and holographic polishes and Zoya never disappoints. Recently they've been coming out with 1 coat creams that are amazing thus far. The Summer 2016 and Fall 2016 collections have these creams and so far none of them have been a disappointment. Their Pixie Dust polishes are great too, I feel like every #nail polishaddict has at least one in their collection. "Dream" is hands down my favorite polish, it has these metallic sparkles in it and it's almost a dupe for Essie's "Starry Starry Night", but the best part is that the polish comes off cleanly and doesn't get the shimmers everywhere like traditional glitter polishes do. I've recommended this brand to friends and family many times over and will continue to do so. It's a great cruelty-free brand! The only complaint is that their polishes are not readily available at mass retailers.
Nada A.
Egypt
Very beautiful graphics for nails and beautiful appearance and the file and its price is appropriate and fresh and bright colors