BY ZOYA

Zoya is the healthy color of fashion! With the largest selection of BIG5FREE* & vegan friendly shades inspired by the runway, you'll find every color you need in the longest wearing, toxin-free formula for natural nails!

*Contains no formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, toluene, dibutyl phthalate or camphor.

How To Use:

For Best Results:

• Clean the nail plate with Remove Plus (Remove) nail polish remover and nail plate cleaner.
  • Choose and apply the right base coat: Zoya Anchor for regular healthy nails or Zoya Get Even for nails with ridges.
  • Apply 2 coats of your favorite Zoya Nail Polish color.
  • Apply a coat of Zoya Armor Top Coat
  • Drop one drop of Zoya Fast Drops to the base of your nail bed.

Results: Follow these 5 steps for up to 14 days of wear on natural nails.

Abutyl acetate, ethyl acetate, nitrocellulose, acetyl tributyl citrate, adipic acid/neopentyl glycol/trimellitic anhydride copolymer, isopropyl alcohol, stearalkonium bentonite, acrylates copolymer, styrene/acrylates copolymer, polyethylene terephthalate, mica. may contain: ci 77891 (titanium dioxide), ci 19140 (fd&c yellow 5 aluminum lake), ci 15850 (d&c red 6 barium lake), ci 15850 (d&c red 7 calcium lake), ci 15880 (d&c red 34 calcium lake), ci 77491 (iron oxide), ci 77499 (iron oxide), ci 77510 (ferric ferrocyanide), ci 77163 (bismuth oxychloride), ci77000 (aluminum powder).

Nichelle P.
Deltona
My all time favorite nail polish collections. Cruelty free, long lasting, and so many colors to choose from. I usually buy mine at my nearest ulta. Ive pretty much used every color there has been to try. My favorite to this day is “Rue”!! One i haven’t tried yet but am wanting to is one called “miley” but it was seasonal and is now only available online. Thats the only con to this line, each year they have new lines and the old ones are quickly shipped out of the store- eventually you can’t even find them online anymore :(
Amanda G.
Review for: Other more...
This is my go-to nail polish; I use the color Pandora. I even used this on my wedding day! It’s a beautiful neutral, leaning toward cool-toned nude. I found the color on Pinterest and knew I had to try it after being disappointed by every other nude out there. One coat is enough but you can also layer it up for further coverage. This is the longest lasting nail polish I’ve ever used. Usually by the next day or even by the end of the day my nails already have small-to-large chips in it but Zoya normally lasts for days before the chips begin to be noticeable. I love the brush because it goes on evenly and smoothly and doesn’t glob up. The lacquer itself is highly pigmented and a perfect consistency, and it also dries more quickly than other brands I’ve tried, including so-called “quick dry” lacquers. They have so many colors and a ton of nudes, so I’m a total Zoya loyalist!
Amy R.
Washington DC
Review for: Autumn more...
I’ve used many colors of Zoya polish including Autumn, and I’ve been happy with each and every one of them. If you like bright, deep, unique colors, Zoya is for you. Also, the Top Seal gives you fantastic staying power...I’ve had polish last over a week (no chips) when I’ve done my nails? It works great without a base coat, too, although you can certainly use one if you want to. My favorite!Zoya Nail Polish
Kiri W.
Belton
Review for: ZOYA Nail Polish, Elphie, 0.5 fl. oz. more...
Part of Zoya's Pixie Dust collection. Beautiful emerald green polish with lots of sparkle. Somewhat matte, also VERY textured. I've used a topcoat over it to change it up. Holds up really well. I wash my hands a lot and with Zoya's basecoat it usually lasts 1-2 weeks. It's also 10 Free!! It's made without formaldehyde or formaldehyde resin, dibutyl phthalate, toulene, camphor, tphp (triphenyl phosphate), parabens, xylene, ethyl tosylamide, and lead. I usually purchase their polish directly from their website as they have really good deals throughout the year, one of which is send in your unhealthy polish and get some of their polish at a discount. No issues with ordering or product availabilit, and thei cuatomer service is great. Definitely reccommend their polish!
VERONICA M.
san jose, CA
Beautiful pigments fast drying, I noticed that I get a lot less shipping with this nail polish and you don’t have to put a whole range of things on like a sealer or a base or different things it’s just the nail polish one coat and you’re good to go highly recommend it
Wendy L.
I've only tried two colors from this brand- sally and bethany- and I love both! Sally is a really pretty pinkish taupe shade and Bethany is a light pinkish cream shade. Neither is super pigmented but two coats is usually enough. I switch between these two polishes regularly and am curious to try more colors from them! Love that zoya is cruelty free as well~
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Review for: Eastyn, ZOYA Nail Polish, Cuddle Season Lips & Tips Duo, 1 fl. oz. more...
I am loving this nail color! It is everything I wanted and needed in a nail polish. Not only does it dry fairly quick, but it goes on with lots of pigment in just one coat! I would highly recommend this nail polish brand to anyone even though it’s a little pricey!
Johanna M.
Cool, CA
Review for: Zoya Sheri Nail Polish more...
I love that these are plant base nail polishes that are actually healthy for your toes and fingernails
Their formula is AMAZING! Their colors are BEAUTIFUL!
They always have great deals going on that make it easy to switch from your old polishes to Zoya!
Get an extra discount by donating your old polish to switch to something that’s healthy for you and our planet earth
Xoxo happy painting
Leah L.
Chattanooga
Review for: Lux - Magical PixieDust - Textured more...
Zoya nail polish, is a brand I was first introduced to by an Ipsy subscription box. I don’t remember the exact color I received all those years ago, but it was an ugly green I never liked. But the polish itself was a good formula, at $10 a bottle, I expect the best wear from Zoya. Fast forward to today, I received Lux in the mail from Amazon. It’s a beautiful glittery nail polish; however as with most glittery polished, you do need 3 or 4 coats to achieve the right look. With this particular shade you also will NEED a top coat because the glitter feels quite grainy. However, I love Zoya brand nail polish and will buy from them again.
Dione P.
Forest Park , GA
I love to paint my nails! The problem with that is I'm very sensitive to the chemicals in most nail polishes. I began to see flaking and peeling from my nails during prolonged use of drugstore brand polish. When I did some research and found this awesome polish company. They removed toluene, camphor, formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin and DBP (dibutyl phthalate) from its formulations. They have the longest wearing, toxin free natural nail polish period and they will forever have my business!
Annie S.
Hamilton
What is your favorite nail polish brand?
Nikki G.
Is this nail polish really worth the $8.00 price tag and if so what are some of the color options that are available?
Julie S.
Rama, ON
How did you first hear of zoya!?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
How is the color payoff? Is more than 1-2 coats needed to get the polish color?
Melissa B.
Amherstburg , ON
What is your favorite colour of nail polish from Zoya?