BY ZOYA #8 in Nail Polish

Zoya makes the world's longest wearing natural nail polish and nail care treatments. Zoya nail polish and nail care and nail polish removers are free of toxins.

• Will it watermarble?1 Answers
  • What is your favorite nail polish brand?67 Answers
Alyson M.
Catonsville, MD
Zoya polishes are amazing! I'm a big fan of cream and holographic polishes and Zoya never disappoints. Recently they've been coming out with 1 coat creams that are amazing thus far. The Summer 2016 and Fall 2016 collections have these creams and so far none of them have been a disappointment. Their Pixie Dust polishes are great too, I feel like every #nail polishaddict has at least one in their collection. "Dream" is hands down my favorite polish, it has these metallic sparkles in it and it's almost a dupe for Essie's "Starry Starry Night", but the best part is that the polish comes off cleanly and doesn't get the shimmers everywhere like traditional glitter polishes do. I've recommended this brand to friends and family many times over and will continue to do so. It's a great cruelty-free brand! The only complaint is that their polishes are not readily available at mass retailers.
Christina G.
La habra, CA
This is the best polish I have discovered within the last 3 years !!! Prior I was an avid OPI , Essie, julep, China glaze fan.. I no longer waste my money on any other polish company .. Zoya has amazing deals throughout the year; and the company stands firmly behind being environmentally friendly .
The deals are always promoted to better our planet.. For example for 'Earth Day' they had a promo to recycle your old polish bottles. They were willing to accept them or in good faith for the customer to recycle these , by doing so and replacing your recycled polish they provide a great bogo offer allowing you to get some new polishes .. These are the types of deals Zoya provides throughout the year.
This polish does an AMAZING job and they ALWAYS have amazing shades !!!!!! you will not be disappointed !! ‚ú®ūüėČūüėä attached are just some of the few I currently own ...
Zoya nail polish is wonderful. Every month I have a pedicure. About a year ago I was shopping with a friend and decided to look at the nail polishes. I happened to spot the color I wanted to try. I picked it up and the color was called pepper by Zoya. BEAUTIFUL color.
Of course, when you go to a salon they have a great number of polishes to pick from and your expected to choose one. My pedicurist was completely surprised when I pulled out my Zoya nail polish. She thought the color (Pepper) was beautiful. Well I been wearing Zoya (Pepper) for close to a year now and have gotten so many compliments and I'm asked constantly what the brand is the color.
I like the color so much that I purchase 2 at a time now.!!
FREDRICKA F.
I HATE TO SAY IT, BUT I WAS SO DISAPPOINTED! MY MAIN PROBLEM WAS THAT IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE ONE OF THE "5 FREE" CHEMICAL NAIL POLISH PRODUCTS ON THE MARKET AND THE BASE IS MADE OF LACQUER. IT'S FAR FROM NATURAL!! IT SMELLS HORRIBLE. I ALSO WAS SAD TO SEE THAT IT CHIPPED ON THE SECOND DAY. I ORDERED MINE OFFLINE AND THE COLOR WAS'NT WHAT IT LOOKED LIKE ON THE WEBSITE AT ALL. THE POLISH WERE $10 EACH PLUS $6.95 SHIPPING. I CALLED THE CUSTOMER SERVICE TO GET A REFUND AND THEY WANTED ME TO PAY FOR SHIPPING AGAIN, AND THEY ONLY ACCEPTED IT BACK BECAUSE I ASKED FOR A MANAGER.THEY DON'T EVEN DO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES IF THE PRODUCT HAS BEEN OPENED. SO NEEDLESS TO SAY, I DON'T RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT.
Caitlin W.
Selden, NY
I've become a big fan of Zoya nail polish in the past 2 years. A friend introduced me to them when she invited me to buy from one of their sales - Buy 3, Get 3 Free (which they do quite often)! I chose my polishes and was excited to see when I received them that they were even nicer in person than online! Since then I have made many other purchases from them. There are so many colors to choose from, and I love how many of the polishes are named after real names. I even bought a beautiful gray color named Caitlin - my own name! It's one of my favorites. Zoya polishes always go on smooth and most of them take one coat to cover and show a good amount of color.
Amy L.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I love Zoya nail polish! This is one of my favorite mainstream brands ever. Their formulas are always amazing and easy to apply. Their colors are beautiful and there is a seemingly endless variety of options. One of my favorite things is every year they have a trade program : turn in your toxic or old polish to them and choose brand new Zoya polish to swap it out for - free! - you only pay shipping. Now that is an environmentally friendly company I'm proud to stand behind.
Product received in exchange for unbiased review, but I had bought this product before and will continue to do so!
Rebecca C.
Lawrence, KS
I don't like Zoya's nail treatments, but I love their colors and most of the formula for their polish. It is my go to nail polish and I have amassed quite a collection. This polish is 5 free and has less of a smell than some brands. It also tends to be a thinner drying polish, so it may take more coats than OPI for me. The treatments I don't even mess with. The few I have tried have left the manicure peeling right off my hand (base coats) or giving me weak nails (growth simulator) or just don't dry well on my nails. I use other top and base coat with the color and have great manicures.
Brianne R.
I use a lot of Zoya polishes, and the've quickly become one of my favorite brands of polish at any price point. They have a huge range of colors and textures, they flow off the brush beautifully, and most of the ones I've tried look great in one or two coats. (The only exception I've found so far is "Purity," a shade of white that applied very streaky and needed three coats to look OK.) They also wear well, especially with my favorite top coat applied over them. Again the exception is "Purity," which chipped a few days sooner than other Zoya shades I've tried.
Kimberly S.
Maryville, IL
Review for: ZOYA Mini Pro Kit, 1.5 oz.
I have super dry & brittle nails that always peel. This is the only product line that actually nourishes my nails and allows them to grow strong & long. This mini kit is perfect because of all the sheer nail colors it contains. I use them as a polish to color my nails instead of treating discolorations. The little bottles fit perfectly in a handbag so you always have it handy---just in case. These products are super shiny or matte (depending on the top coat you opt for)and leave nails naturally gorgeous while allowing them to breathe & grow.
Ashley T.
Zoya is one of my favorite brands simply because their polishes very consistently have a great formula! With other brands, I always cautiously seek out reviews on specific colors before picking them up but I don't feel that need with Zoya. I only have 2 that require 3 coats because of sheerness. Their polishes are always so smooth and easy to paint with. I also really like the company's ethos and that they have so many great deals on their website! If you're patient, you will rarely spend more than $5 per bottle (the listed price is $10).
Annie S.
Hamilton
What is your favorite nail polish brand?
Nikki G.
Is this nail polish really worth the $8.00 price tag and if so what are some of the color options that are available?
Julie S.
Rama, ON
How did you first hear of zoya!?
Tamanna H.
ASHBURN, VA
How is the color payoff? Is more than 1-2 coats needed to get the polish color?
Melissa B.
Amherstburg , ON
What is your favorite colour of nail polish from Zoya?