BY ZOYA #73 in Nail Polish

Zoya makes the world's longest wearing natural nail polish and nail care treatments. Zoya nail polish and nail care and nail polish removers are free of toxins.

Dione P.
Forest Park, GA
I love to paint my nails! The problem with that is I'm very sensitive to the chemicals in most nail polishes. I began to see flaking and peeling from my nails during prolonged use of drugstore brand polish. When I did some research and found this awesome polish company. They removed toluene, camphor, formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin and DBP (dibutyl phthalate) from its formulations. They have the longest wearing, toxin free natural nail polish period and they will forever have my business!
Deborah W.
Exeter
I love Zoya nail polish, can’t say enough about this brand. They have a ton of colors to choose from and they stay on longer than any other (non gel) polish brands I own. They have great sales on their website where it doesn’t cost much to scoop some up. I love their small brushes because I have small nails and they are perfect for me. OPI brushes can cover my nails in almost one swipe and often get polish where I don’t want it (down the sides over the cuticle), but Zoya works perfectly.
stefdeetravis D.
Winter Park, FL
If you think OPI is good and you think Essie is great, your are WRONG. There is nothing comparable to Zoya Nail Polish (and all their products, really.) I have never used a nail polish that goes on so smooth, has such great colors, and actually feels like it nourishes your nails some how. When I go to the nail salon, I bring my own ZOYA nail polish that I buy on their website. Because you guys- they have the best deals for the best polish. Try it once and you won't turn back!
Rachel B.
dallas
Review for: Sailor, Portia, Dot, Erika, Caitlin, Arabella PixieDust, Sage, Sally, Tove, Grace, Kendal, Odette, Ciara, Tao, Petra, Kelly, Addison, Brittany, Natty more...
Full disclosure my dad is a chemist and has long warned me about the dangerous chemicals in nail polish, but I have never been able to find a safe effective natural polish until I discovered this brand. This is the only brand I buy now. I own upwards of 30 colors. They are beautiful colors with great staying power. They have a pretty long shelf life. I love the satin and pixie dust lines. The only time I’ve had issues with chipping we’re when my nails were really dry. I love them so much, I gave a bottle to each of my bridesmaids (and kept a few for myself :))
Courtney T.
Parker, TX
My bestie got me a set of Zoya polishes for Christmas and I totally fell in love! The product is not thick but is pigmented so you don't have to apply more than 2 coats! It dries fast, doesn't goop up and smudge easily. The polish is also super durable! Usually in 1-2 days all my nails get chipper but with this polish it can take up to a full week. I seriously recommend this brand of polish!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Review for: Eastyn, ZOYA Nail Polish, Cuddle Season Lips & Tips Duo, 1 fl. oz. more...
I am loving this nail color! It is everything I wanted and needed in a nail polish. Not only does it dry fairly quick, but it goes on with lots of pigment in just one coat! I would highly recommend this nail polish brand to anyone even though it’s a little pricey!
Leah L.
Fort Oglethorpe
Review for: Lux Magical PixieDust more...
Zoya nail polish, is a brand I was first introduced to by an Ipsy subscription box. I don’t remember the exact color I received all those years ago, but it was an ugly green I never liked. But the polish itself was a good formula, at $10 a bottle, I expect the best wear from Zoya. Fast forward to today, I received Lux in the mail from Amazon. It’s a beautiful glittery nail polish; however as with most glittery polished, you do need 3 or 4 coats to achieve the right look. With this particular shade you also will NEED a top coat because the glitter feels quite grainy. However, I love Zoya brand nail polish and will buy from them again.
Tabitha M.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: Lara more...
Once I found Zoya, I was in love. I could only find it online when I originally found it. Then I realized it could be bought in stores. I love that it is vegan friendly and that it goes on really well. The colors are super nice and I find that they stay on really good as well. I love the pinks!
Erin D.
Rochester, NY
Zoya is a great brand, they’re known for being low in harmful chemicals and supposedly more healthy. I personally think they have great color selections. The only reason why I took off a star is because I think the colors are more on the sheer side so it requires several coats to get an opaque look.
marcella b.
I ONLY use Zoya products now. All natural nail polish! They are amazing quality, affordable and have the best colors! Zoya is cruelty free, vegan and does not use toxins! It’s an all around win! Plus they use names for colors so finding a shade named Marcella just won me over
Annie S.
Hamilton
What is your favorite nail polish brand?
Nikki G.
Is this nail polish really worth the $8.00 price tag and if so what are some of the color options that are available?
Julie S.
Rama, ON
How did you first hear of zoya!?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
How is the color payoff? Is more than 1-2 coats needed to get the polish color?
Melissa B.
Amherstburg , ON
What is your favorite colour of nail polish from Zoya?