Zoya Mini Color Lock System - Gift Set

City block Sheer SPF 25 .25 oz Clinique Keychain see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amrit Sadhana K.
Portland, OR
I don't use any other nail polish remover or base and top coat. Zoya is a clean product line and there products are the best. They keep my color from chipping and staining my nails. The nail polish remover is the best I've used.
Angela C.
Fresno, CA
This system is so good! The base coat is great and really sticks the polish to your nail. It also helps with super easy removal of the nail polish because it's not sinking into your nail and discoloring it! The top coat is great, strong, and quick drying. The drops never seem to do anything for me but it's handy to have for littles.
Benjamyn C.
I got these as a gift and they are so convenient! They are the perfect size and they work really well, plus its a great price! I especially love the quick dry drops. I love zoya products and will definently be buying more. I would recommend this product to others.
Liz D.
I love this kit and Zoya's polishes in general. They are great quality and I love that they don't have as much of the harsh smell as regular polish. This kit always helps me to get a great, long lasting manicure.
Heather N.
Leechburg, PA
The best! A must have for a salon finish. I won it through a contest but i think it this would be a great way to try the system instead of purchasing the full size. I highly recommend the full system!
Hannah T.
Dallas, Ga
This is such a practical idea! Great for on the go and it helps the Moms who need sun block and don't want to have to carry around everything all the time!
Tanya d.
Beeville , TX
This is a great product! To have it travel with you and just in case you forget your sunblock you have it right there on your keychain awesome!
Ariel M.
This is extremely cute. And I love how it comes with a keychain, also I love the way it smells. It's really worth the buy & it totally works
milan r.
columbia, MD
Clinique City Block Sheer SPF 25 On Keychain is a very practical way to carry a sun block as you can have it handy on the go.
Kelly L.
Watertown, WI
I love this system so much. So happy that I found such wonderful products. My nails look awesome and the polish last 2 weeks!