BY ZOYA

Heather N.
Heather N.
Leechburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best! A must have for a salon finish. I won it through a contest but i think it this would be a great way to try the system instead of purchasing the full size. I highly recommend the full system!
Amrit Sadhana K.
Amrit Sadhana K.
Portland , OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't use any other nail polish remover or base and top coat. Zoya is a clean product line and there products are the best. They keep my color from chipping and staining my nails. The nail polish remover is the best I've used.
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
Watertown, WI
I love this system so much. So happy that I found such wonderful products. My nails look awesome and the polish last 2 weeks!
Melanie F.
Melanie F.
Decatur, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this and it works great! Used it a few times and it makes my nail color last longer when I paint them.
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Love the nail polish remover and the base and top coats... the quick dry drops were a joke in my opinion. A cool gift idea!
Ariel M.
Ariel M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is extremely cute. And I love how it comes with a keychain, also I love the way it smells. It's really worth the buy & it totally works
milan r.
milan r.
columbia, MD
Clinique City Block Sheer SPF 25 On Keychain is a very practical way to carry a sun block as you can have it handy on the go.
Hannah T.
Hannah T.
Dallas, Ga
This is such a practical idea! Great for on the go and it helps the Moms who need sun block and don't want to have to carry around everything all the time!
Tanya d.
Tanya d.
Beeville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great product! To have it travel with you and just in case you forget your sunblock you have it right there on your keychain awesome!
sarah S.
sarah S.
Oran
Beauty Junkie Expert
this nail polish pack is just the best. it nourishes the nails and hydrates them. it gives a shine to the fingers. with the first layer we see the difference on our nails. the colors are a killing they are beautiful. I recommend it for all women who want class and elegance.