Zoya Matte Velvet Nail Lacquer Topcoat uploaded by Kyra L.Zoya Matte Velvet Nail Lacquer Topcoat uploaded by sarah c.Zoya Matte Velvet Nail Lacquer Topcoat uploaded by Alexa R.

BY ZOYA

Zoya makes the world's longest wearing natural nail polish and nail care treatments. Zoya Nail Polish and nail care and nail polish removers are free of toxins.

• Sorry but what is that anda how do i use it?1 Answers
  • Sorry but what is that?2 Answers
  • I need this!!!! Do you think I can find this at Ricky's?1 Answers
Crisstal M.
This product it absolutely amazing, to die for. I'm a first time user and it gives a nice matte coat. I can't remember where I bought it :(. I just know I would buy it again. It is a lot better than other ones I have tried. I would recommend these to others.
Mayar M.
Cairo
It is the best I've tried many another products but really this is the best it doesn't have any flaws, it helps you to have a pretty matte nails đź’…đź’Ş
Keshia M.
Love dark volors in Matte. This nail matte polish works out great. When i have reds, browns and purple like to use this matte polish.
Billie C.
Girdle Toll , Irvine
Best Matte top coat I have used, chipped after 3 days which is good for me x
MarĂ­a B.
I love so much this product , this gives the texture of mate in any color i put on , and it is very easy to use
Monica R.
Sorry but what is that?
Joanna M.
I need this!!!! Do you think I can find this at Ricky's?
Monica R.
Sorry but what is that anda how do i use it?
Angela V.
I have the Zoya anchor base coast and armor top coat, but I've been loving the matte look for fall. Does this work just as well with the anchor base coat as the armor top coat does? How long does it last before it starts chipping?

Amazon