Zoya Matte Velvet Nail Lacquer Topcoat uploaded by Kyra L.Zoya Matte Velvet Nail Lacquer Topcoat uploaded by sarah c.Zoya Matte Velvet Nail Lacquer Topcoat uploaded by Alexa R.

BY ZOYA

Zoya makes the world's longest wearing natural nail polish and nail care treatments. Zoya Nail Polish and nail care and nail polish removers are free of toxins.

• Sorry but what is that anda how do i use it?1 Answers
  • Sorry but what is that?2 Answers
  • I need this!!!! Do you think I can find this at Ricky's?1 Answers
paige b.
This works with any nail polish brand, i really love it. Not streaky, not sticky in the bottle, dries pretty quickly too!
Aubrey H.
Love this topcoat that feels awesome & does a good job of protecting my nail color found a great selection at ulta
lear30326oriana m.
Amando todo lo que tiene que ver con las uñas estas pinturas son hermosas sus tonos los amo y cuidan tus uñas
mayra a.
Eh escuchado rumores que es muy bueno ademas, dicen que los otros se cae la pintura rápido con esto no 👌
Dayane B.
Minneapolis, MN
It's the second matte that I bought and it's very good, easy to apply and last longer than other brands
Meagan B.
Bremen, AL
Best matte overlay around. If you don't like shiny nails this is for you! Awesome finish!
LUz V.
Red hook, Ny
Zona Matte is a good producto is of big help for my nails because my nails are fragile
Elizabeth S.
Hove, Hove
At the moment I'm obsessed with Matte nails!! Currently they're matte black! This product works so well in keep my polish on for longer as well as creating a perfect velevety matte finish! Zoya are free from the 5 baddies! Love their stuff! Would recommend!
Niveditha K.
Bur dubai, Dubai
This nailpolish is the best im in love with this i m a person who loves matte nailpolish i m a repeat user this matte nailpolish is the best and i love zoya nailpolishes
Crisstal M.
This product it absolutely amazing, to die for. I'm a first time user and it gives a nice matte coat. I can't remember where I bought it :(. I just know I would buy it again. It is a lot better than other ones I have tried. I would recommend these to others.
Monica R.
Sorry but what is that?
Joanna M.
I need this!!!! Do you think I can find this at Ricky's?
Monica R.
Sorry but what is that anda how do i use it?
Angela V.
I have the Zoya anchor base coast and armor top coat, but I've been loving the matte look for fall. Does this work just as well with the anchor base coat as the armor top coat does? How long does it last before it starts chipping?

back