Zoya Matte Velvet Nail Lacquer Topcoat uploaded by Kyra L.Zoya Matte Velvet Nail Lacquer Topcoat uploaded by sarah c.Zoya Matte Velvet Nail Lacquer Topcoat uploaded by Alexa R.

BY ZOYA

Zoya makes the world's longest wearing natural nail polish and nail care treatments. Zoya Nail Polish and nail care and nail polish removers are free of toxins.

• Sorry but what is that anda how do i use it?1 Answers
  • Sorry but what is that?2 Answers
  • I need this!!!! Do you think I can find this at Ricky's?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Dora J C.
Montgomery, AL
This would be perfect for those guys & gals looking for a matte polish and you only have shiny polishes. You can apply this on top of any brand name or type polish and it provides a matte look. I myself do not like matte polish at all. It looks like polish that has been on too long and that has become dull due to hand dishwashing. Everyone else loves matte polish and this is the very top of the line Matte topcoat. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a quick fix to all those shiny polishes you hate to throw out during this matte polish trend. Zoya Matte Velvet Nail Lacquer Topcoat
Rachel B.
Fort Wayne, IN
I just recently switched to using only Zoya for nail products because of their cruelty-free policy and absolutely LOVE them. I have over 15 colors and they’re all beautiful - not tacky, translucent or chippy. Two coats gets the color and coverage you want - AND they dry quickly.
Glenda M.
Milwaukee, WI
Matte polish is such a trend right now it's really cool to be able to switch it up conveniently at home. Goes on smooth and dries quickly. I'm happy that it's free of a lot of harmful chemicals so I feel safe using it on my daughter as well
Piper H.
I really like this top coat, I only paid $10 for it. It was worth it, This is a great matte nail polish. The best I have found to really take the shine off of the nail. It looks classy and it dries fast. Only one coat is needed.
Christina S.
Winston Salem, NC
Seems to work best with other zoya products. It was very smooth to apply but thickened quite a bit after having it for about 6 months. Good price, fun topcoat if you want to change up the finish a color you already love
Deborah W.
Exeter
I have a handful of Zoya matte polishes and they are just as good the creams.  They are on the higher end of prices, but it’s well worth it since they last so well.  They finish better than Essie’s in my opinion and they are a very nice opaque matte.  I would recommend them to anyone who likes matte polishes.
Alexa R.
I have the Matte Velvet Lacquer in Veruschka. While I normally prefer very shiny polishes, Zoya's matte formula works, and they pair said formula with polishes that suit it. It's a good enough polish to turn me from my regular OPI kick, so that's something!
Beatrice C.
Affordable and high quality matte topcoat! Easy to apply, quick drying, and actually makes nails matte, not just satin like other brands. Any dried bits around the neck of the bottle that fall back in or get stuck to the brush can leave an unsightly white spot, so just beware and make sure to keep the bottle neck clean!
Celene I.
Modesto , CA
I love this such an amazing topcoat best of all it's matte a dried superfast it does not look patchy and it last me for at least a week and a half before I need to reapply you need to get this right now such cute little packaging it's amazing
Mary A.
Granbury, TX
I LOVE THIS TOP COAT! It doesn’t matter what type of color I’m using, whether it be sparkly or shiny or glossy, this top coat makes it stay and it gives the PERFECT matte finish. I am very pleased every time I use it.
Monica R.
Sorry but what is that?
Joanna M.
I need this!!!! Do you think I can find this at Ricky's?
Monica R.
Sorry but what is that anda how do i use it?
Angela V.
I have the Zoya anchor base coast and armor top coat, but I've been loving the matte look for fall. Does this work just as well with the anchor base coat as the armor top coat does? How long does it last before it starts chipping?