BY ZOYA

Looking for the little black dress of lipstick? Search no more! Zoya has your perfect color in a hydrating, long lasting formula.

Cameron is a creamy nude with a hydrating satin cream finish. Flattering on all skin types, this shade has a flawless opaque formula for luxe lips all year round. see more...

• I love the color of this, but don't love the scent or the fact th...2 Answers
  • How does this lipstick last I'm huge fan of their... Be the first to answer!
  • I've never heard of this brand before. Are the affordable? Good q...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sarah T.
Lakewood, OH
Some of my favorite lipsticks are from Zoya! They (most anyways) have a buttery smooth finish that doesn't smudge and they smell similar to MAC's lipstick. I own all of their shades and recommend Mackenzie, Paisley, Maxwell, Mellie and Candy. I would pass on Cameron, Wren and Brooke.
andrea n.
visalia ca
Fell in lobe with this lipstick.. The packaging is so pretty.. I would so purchase this since mine got stolen
Julia K.
carrollton, TX
I am very into the natural look, so of course my go to look colors are nude colors. I love this lipstick because it isn't drying on the lips like some lipsticks out there. It also has some kind of oils or moisture built into it because it feels as if I put on a butter lipstick in a way. Definitely recommend everybody to at least try this and see how you like it for yourself.đź’„đź’„đź’„đź’„đź’„đź’„đź’„đź’‹đź’‹đź’‹đź’‹đź’‹
Arilyn B.
Review for: Wren, Cameron
Its very long lasting. i love the color of it and it matches my skin color perfectly. it has very nice packing. its very easy to apply and use. i would highly recommend it to other women who love a simple color. I would buy it again with some different colors.
A. J.
I rarely buy lipstick, so I often only get it as a sample, gift, or gift with purchase. Zoya lipstick in Paisley came with my mystery box this year and I was interested to see how their lipstick was given that I love their nail polish. Boy, am I glad that I got it. The color is absolutely gorgeous and looks amazing. It felt creamy and didn't dry my lips. I don't care about long wear lipstick so this was a non-issue for me (I only wear for special occasions and a night out, so reapplying is a bother). In spite of that, I felt the wear time was similar to comparable brands. I want to try some other colors now!
Linda M.
Review for: Paisley
Beautiful blue toned berry color lipstick. Creamy, sits more like a balm on the lips. It does transfer but ever so slightly. This was my first purchase (promotional - get 2 lippies for free just pay shipping). I also picked up Wren which is a pretty peachy nude which looks great with Marc Jacobs Beauty Enamored Hi-Shine Gloss Lip Lacquer Lip Gloss in French Tickler as a topper!
Quiana P.
Longmont, CO
I have several colors in formulas ranging from creme to matte. Georgia, Frankie, Maxwell, jasmine, paisley, Mackenzie. I love all of the colors, but some of the matte ones are super dry. With that being said they are super long lasting and the price point is good. Frankie and Paisley are my faves!!!
ALLISON W.
Bradenton, FL
Let me start by saying I am a HUGE fan of the nail polish. I recently tried four shades of lip stick and while the colors are nice, they do not last at all. Must be reapplied all day. I don't have time for this , nor do I want to. It seems to also dry my lips out. Please work on the longevity of the color. Otherwise, this is is an awesome company with Vegan and safe line of polish. Just not a lipstick fan. Sorry.
Makayla A.
Chepachet, RI
I have purchase Zoya wren colored lipstick and I think the packaging is a very elegant and simple, I loved it! However, the actual lipstick was not what I was expecting, the color of the lipstick was not what I was thinking of, it says that it is a "rosy nude" color however I got a more peachy color instead.
Phon W.
Olathe, KS
I don't know if I didn't order the right colors, so I didn't love the colors I ordered, but It smells funny, like old school lipstick smell and I don't feel like it goes on well. It's not something I want to reach for when I'm getting ready every day
Kaneshia H.
Washington, DC
I am not familiar with this brand and this is my first time seeing it. Do you know if it has matte lipsticks available and if so, what colors would you recommend?
Rena S.
I love the color of this, but don't love the scent or the fact that it doesn't really last on me. Other than lipliner layering, anyone have other tricks to help make this lipstick last? TIA!
Veronica M.
Katy, TX
I've never heard of this brand before. Are the affordable? Good quality? Any matte shades? Shade recommendations? Places to buy them?
Jennifer C.
Horseheads, NY
I am a huge fan of Zoya nail polish so I am interested in know of people's thoughts on the new lipsticks. Are the moisturizing to the lips? How long do they last? Is there a sheen to the color once applied?
rosy R.
Is it quilty good and affordable? ?