Zoya Hydrating Cream Lipstick Jasmine uploaded by Milpa M.Zoya Hydrating Cream Lipstick Jasmine uploaded by Milpa M.

BY ZOYA

Hydrating luxurious lipsticks formulated with long lasting pigmentation and a stunning range of fashion colors. see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
Peggie H.
Port Deposit, MD
This is a very creamy, pigmented, long wearing lipstick. I was very impressed when Zoya started selling these. I love them. The color lasts for hours and never bleeds at all.
Milpa M.
Paterson, NJ
Fabulous brand I got a couple of the new Zoya lipstick this are so smooth it lasted a couple of our love how the package look and the amazing colors the have. I would keep buying more i would recommend this to anyone looking for good quality and organic product.
Bee J.
Maineville , OH
I love these lipsticks from Zoya! They're vegan which is awesome and they have loads of pigment so you don't have to use a lot to get a really deep color. It goes on so smoothly too. I wish they were long wearing because like most lipsticks if you eat or drink some will come off so touch ups are needed but overall they're amazing!!
Lynett R.
This lipstick is creamy and I feel comfortable wearing it for school or on date night it is a good product
Ana V.
This is a smooth and creamy lipstick that stays on long. Many lipsticks will start to bead up after a few hours - when you blot your lips, you see beads - but not with this one. Very nice, natural color. I like the Zoya products very much. I recommend it.
Rapez C.
I like the quality of the makeup even for a brand that mostly do nail products.
My sister gave it to me as a gift and bought it on the main site i think.
The packaging very simple and cute :)
I already recommended it to one of my bff and she bought it and looved it !
p@trici@ V.
DORAL, FL
Bueno de verdad que este pintalabios si que te deja una verdadera hidratación en los labios y a parte de todo te agrega un hermoso color.
doub s.
1- Le packaging top
2- le couleur magnifique est surtout de l'utiliser dans la saison "winter"
3- sa texture est vraiment hydratante
valeria m.
Halle
I like this product because it is friendly with my lips. I tast very long and I will used it. I would advice everybody to used it.
priscila o.
que lindo esse batom não posso avaliar essa cor mas sei que os batons são de ótima qualidade e cores lindisimas
rosy R.