Zoya Hurry Up Speed Drops .5 oz. uploaded by Lakesha E.

BY ZOYA

tara c.
I love these drops! Anytime I'm getting ready to go out and I'm having a nail issue I always reach for these drops. I just apply with nail polish and in a few minutes my nails are completely dry. I love zoya nail polish in general. This is a great addition to their nail line!
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
I received this as a gift. Zoya polish is my favorite brand, so a fast dry drop sounded amazing. I like the consistency it is about the same as the base coat. The drops work but I'm not sure they are any better than their top coat. I prefer the top coat because it spreads and dries just as quickly.
Brandi W.
Philadelphia , PA
I was a bit skeptical of nail drying drops until my friend told me about these. They truly do work. I’m quite impatient while waiting for my toes and nails to dry and these make it so much easier on me.
Chrystie M.
Hackensack, NJ
As someone who is notorious for smudging a manicure minutes after finishing it, these are a must have. As many have complained there is an oily residue after use, but I do not find the discomfort outweighs never messing up a manicure again. Just wash your hands people. Also, these last a really long time, many more uses than a top coat. Highly recommend! They make doing your own nails a pleasure.
Elizabeth W.
Kent, WA
I'm torn about this one- one tiny drop on each nail makes an oily mess on my hands and no direction as to what to do- so I end up waiting 10 minutes before washing it off my hands. Did the drops speed up drying? Or just effectively keep me from touching my nails for 10 minutes??
Helen R.
Saint Cloud, FL
These took some getting used to for me. They definitely dry my mani quicker, but the oily residue it leaves on my hands is kind of annoying. I usually just wipe it on a napkin and my nails are ready to go in about 5 minutes.
Embracetheasian T.
Got this with the color lock system. It's good but I find there are other fast dry top coats that worker better then the drops. It leaves this weird greasy feeling/residue/
Lauren L.
I didn't think these really worked. I would use them (according to box directions) and I would still have smudged nails. Not a product I will purchase again.
-FiiFii H.
Does this really work well it really speed up the process of waiting until your nails are done drying
Brigitte C.
Florida
I loveeeeee this product , specially when I dont have enough time to wait for my nails to get dry and I need to rush to the hospital , it gives me the time to just go in the car once i  get there My nails are perfect , you can find them in any local drug store or beauty supply , very affordable prices.
Sarah W.
Dallas, TX
I currently use Seche Vite to rapidly dry my nails, but don't like that it causes polish shrinkage back from the tips. Is that a problem with these drops?
Emely T.