BY ZOYA

Get Even Base Coat - Put perfect nail color on lock down. The Zoya Color Lock System surrounds polish with a protective barrier against moisture, bubbling, chipping and UV damage. Make your manicures last by prepping your nail with Remove+ Nail Polish Remover, applying one coat of Anchor Base Coat, 2 coats of your favorite Zoya Color, and one coat of Armor Top Coat followed by the Fast Drops Speed Dry Drops. - Get Even Base Coat see more...

Dora J C.
Montgomery, AL
I have major ridges in my nails due to a severe mineral/vitamin deficiency. I have used Zoya Get Even ridge filler more than any other brand as it seems to fill in the multi spaced lows and highs of the uneven ridges I have. It also helps keep the polish from flaking too fast off the high rising ridges. I always used two thin coats. I recommend it for anyone with ridged nails. Zoya Get Even Ridge Filling Base Coat - .50 oz.
Coley M.
Fowlerville, MI
My nails have always had ridges in them, so this is the perfect basecoat to smooth them out. Also, the nail polish sticks to this stuff so well, it doesn't flake off! I take a Hair Skin Nail supplement so my nails are strong and they grow fast, so its products like this one that make it look like a professional paint job without the commitment of spending the money when I like to use a different color pretty frequently.
Sombol |.
Glendale, CA
I have some ridges in my nails and whenever I do my nails at home I am never able to have a smooth finish to my nailpolish. I discovered this randomly and I think it does the job! the only downfall is that it takes a bit of time to dry before you can apply the next coat, and when I used another brand of polish on top of this it kind of peeled off. It might just be the polish and not this. Next time I will try it with Zoya polish, to see if it has a better long lasting finish.
Embracetheasian T.
Received this in the color lock system. Used it once. Not a big fan. My version is this weird milky white color and it make the polish application look more uneven then smooth. I personally don't really have ridges on my nails but it came with the kit so I figured I would try it.
kelly w.
Holiday, FL
The reason I use this is because it such a good base that fills in all my ridges in my nails which I have plenty of
maria o.
Beachwood , NJ
me gusta me deja un acabado muy lindo se seca rápido me dura muchos días y me dejas las uñas brillosas me encanta
Kae L.
Columbus, GA
I use this one when my nails have those annoying grooves making my manicure look awful. This works wonders without damaging my nails or making my polish look too thick.
Monesha S.
Barbados BB23027
This was a great product, I' love the color I got and it's the best , it's really easy to apply on your nails and it dries quickly , it's a good value so go try this product guys you won't be disappointed!
Gianna H.
South Yorkshire, Sheffield
Only tried this once before, I must admit it left a lovely feel to my nails, before I can write a solid review I must try this again!
Sanjidamonsurshetu
very good base nail coat.I literary love this product.I have already bought this more than 7 times.Try this.

Amazon