MakeupNail CareZoya
Fast Drops Speedy Dry Drops - 05 oz

Zoya Fast Drops Speedy Dry Drops - 0.5 oz

by Zoya

Zoya Fast Drops Speedy Dry Drops Zoya Fast Drops is a miraculous liquid that dries polish completely from top coat through base coat. Never smudge your manicures again! Impatience is a virtue. Manicures and pedicures are good to go with Zoya Fast Drops Speed Drops. These phenomenal bubble-preventing drops completely dry your topcoat, polish and base coat fast and enhance color vibrancy. Color stays fresh and gorgeous for up to two weeks. Use: Apply one drop to base of each nail, tilt hand and allow product to spread naturally. Polish will dry in just five minutes. To extend your color up to two weeks, apply over Zoya Armor Topcoat every two days.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Zoya Fast Drops Speedy Dry Drops - 0.5 oz!
Christina S.
Winston salem, NC
The Zoya Fast dry drops are like magic! I literally have no idea how or why they work, but they do! I am on my third bottle of the product and swear by them.  Anytime I do someones nails (my mom always asks me to do her nails) I use them and people are amazed that they work just as promised.  One drop on each nail and less  than 5 minutes later you are good to go!
Kim C.
Bellflower, MO
A great product! I mostly use these speed dry drops with Zoya nail polish because that’s most of my collection but I do find it works with other brands. These do a good job of setting polish quickly.
Dannielle R.
Toledo, OH
Actually works well, just know with any drops never blow or use a fan. It'll leave tiny air bubbles in the polish.
Marcy L.
california
I definitely expected more. They got the job done but I wouldn’t be purchased a good fast rank topcoat would be a better investment
Kimberly M.
Crown Point, IN
These fast dry drops really work will with Zoyas Polish. They also help soften your cuticles and add shine to your color.
Meaghan M.
Whitesboro, NY
These drops are a lifesaver! I can do my nails and then add a drop of this and my nails are dry and ready to go!
Sara R.
Cheektowaga, NY
I have no complaints about this product. It makes polish dry so fast so you avoid smudging and don’t have to sit still doing nothing for an hour. Five stars!!
Sarah T.
Brooklyn, NY
These are a lifesaver! They are a little oily, but they are my go-to when I need to get out of the house in a hurry or if I want to make sure my nails are completely dry before going to bed. If you do your nails at home, these are definitely a must 🙌
Nicole J.
Lawrence
Got this in their mystery box and I have to say, it does work well. I’ve always just used a quick dry top coat, but this is a good alternative. It does have a slick feel to it that will make your fingers and toes oily, but at least the polish dries fast.
Kheila  L.
Orlando, FL
How this product is so amazing is beyond me. It's literal magic. I don't have time to sit around waiting for my nails to dry but most "fast dryers" cause bubble or mess with the finish or color of the polish. i use one drop of this on each nail and within 4 minutes it is completely dry! You can wash the dishes dry! i just bought a new bottle. This is heaven sent.

Looking for your answer?