BY ZOYA

Zoya Fast Drops Speedy Dry Drops Zoya Fast Drops is a miraculous liquid that dries polish completely from top coat through base coat. Never smudge your manicures again! Impatience is a virtue. Manicures and pedicures are good to go with Zoya Fast Drops Speed Drops. These phenomenal bubble-preventing drops completely dry your topcoat, polish and base coat fast and enhance color vibrancy. Color stays fresh and gorgeous for up to two weeks. Use: Apply one drop to base of each nail, tilt hand and allow product to spread naturally. Polish will dry in just five minutes. To extend your color up to two weeks, apply over Zoya Armor Topcoat every two days. see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
Ariel S.
Ariel S.
I like that Zoya products are 5 free and generally seem more natural than other nail products. These drops do improve drying time. My one complaint is that they kind of seep onto your finger and leave a greasy residue so you can't put them on if your planning to use your computer or remote after, you need to just lay your hands on some paper towel.
Tatiana S.
Tatiana S.
Des Plaines, IL
Nice service for everyone. All my family love this products . Good quality and great price . Healthy products for everyone and so nice . I am using this every week. I will buy it again and will recommend to friends.
Amber L.
Amber L.
I love Zoya Fast Drops! I paint my nails every few days, but I never really have time to let them dry fully. Ever since I found Zoya Fast Drops I've been practically smudge free!
kelly s.
kelly s.
Wright City, MO
This stuff is amazing! Yaaas! I can do my nails so fast with this and it's easy. A few drops and I'm dry and ready to go!
Yusra A.
Yusra A.
abbottabad
they are the best drops and love them i love the formula and i just highly recommend it.................