BY ZOYA

Zoya Fast Drops Speedy Dry Drops Zoya Fast Drops is a miraculous liquid that dries polish completely from top coat through base coat. Never smudge your manicures again! Impatience is a virtue. Manicures and pedicures are good to go with Zoya Fast Drops Speed Drops. These phenomenal bubble-preventing drops completely dry your topcoat, polish and base coat fast and enhance color vibrancy. Color stays fresh and gorgeous for up to two weeks. Use: Apply one drop to base of each nail, tilt hand and allow product to spread naturally. Polish will dry in just five minutes. To extend your color up to two weeks, apply over Zoya Armor Topcoat every two days. see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
Jacklon M.
Jacklon M.
Orlando, FL
This product is so good I love it and you would understand what I am saying if you just get this is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
Wyoming
These fast drying drip really work. Couldn't be more amazed a little goes a long way. Thus product seems to work best when partnered with other Zoya products. I think for the price thus product is  a good deal. I would recommend this to other's thgat enjoy using Zoya products.
👻: q.
👻: q.
Valdosta, GA
Very good product Very good product Very good productVery good product  Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product  I would Most a definitely Buy This Product again ..
Ariel S.
Ariel S.
I like that Zoya products are 5 free and generally seem more natural than other nail products. These drops do improve drying time. My one complaint is that they kind of seep onto your finger and leave a greasy residue so you can't put them on if your planning to use your computer or remote after, you need to just lay your hands on some paper towel.
Leah W.
Leah W.
Just like the name you know you're getting this speed dry that you deserve! It's easy to apply and dries within 30 seconds who doesn't want their Manny Petty to dry that fast I know I do!?
Tatiana S.
Tatiana S.
Des Plaines, IL
Nice service for everyone. All my family love this products . Good quality and great price . Healthy products for everyone and so nice . I am using this every week. I will buy it again and will recommend to friends.
Erica J.
Erica J.
Ham Lake, MN
I would say these help dry the polish faster but not that as fast as you would think maybe cuts 5 minutes off the dry time. It does however help prevent hair or debris from getting on or into the polish as it drys
Mary J.
Mary J.
Manhattan
This worked pretty well. My nails would be dried quick after applying he drops. It's just a little messy sometimes since I have to use a dropper to apply the drops onto my fingers.
Amber L.
Amber L.
I love Zoya Fast Drops! I paint my nails every few days, but I never really have time to let them dry fully. Ever since I found Zoya Fast Drops I've been practically smudge free!
Mady C.
Mady C.
Tampa, FL
I love that Zoya has products that don't contain formaldehyde, and this drop is high quality and does the job after nail polish is applied.