ZOYA Armor Topcoat/UV Block uploaded by Lakesha E.ZOYA Armor Topcoat/UV Block uploaded by B A.ZOYA Armor Topcoat/UV Block uploaded by Emilie B.

BY ZOYA

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Armor Top Coat - Zoya Armor is world strongest and most flexible top coat for protecting natural nails and extending the wear and shine of nail polish.BIG5FREE*, vegan friendly.*Contains no formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, toluene, dibutyl phthalate or camphor. - Armor Top Coat

Buy on ULTA*
  • "I usually reapply this top coat to my toe nails a week or so in, to retain the color, it definitely helps with keeping the polish on longer!" in 2 reviews
  • "I find it can keep my polish fresh for many days but it takes quite a long time to dry." in 1 review
  • "Zoya is continously my favorite nail polish brand for colors just for treatments I like less expensove brands for the longevity." in 1 review
  • "It has made such a difference in the "life" of my manis, because they stay shiny and chip free for a week!" in 1 review
  • "Zoya Armor Top Coat is the best top coat I have found!!" in 1 review
Katie O.
I Tried To Like This A Few Times, But It Just Didn’t Like Me!! Haha 🤣🤣 Just Didn’t Go On Very Smooth & Shiny For Me. I Recommend The Glisten & Glow Shiny Top Coat! Stays Shiny Sooo Much Longer!
Wendy L.
Creates a nice shine over the nail polish and keeps it from chipping. My nail polish lasts about 1 week with this applied on top. The brush makes it easy to apply. Would recommend.
Megan E.
Altamont, NY
I really love this topcoat. Considering it's not a gel polish, it lasts as long as one does. It goes on smooth and easy and lasts for around a week. It gives your nail a beautiful shine. I love that it's free of nasty chemicals, affordable, and a quality product. I'd highly recommend Zoya to anyone.
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
I have been using this exclusively for the last few weeks. I love it. It is the right thickness and covers the nail beautifully. I am always on the look out for top coats that will not smear my nail art. This did not smear my nail art and it dries quickly. I don't leave my polish on long enough to know how it protects the manicure.
Sonia S.
NEW YORK, NY
Zoya is a absolutely amazing clean nail polish brand.First of all they have a million colors but their topcoat is so amazing and the fact that they have the uv block really makes it a excellent product. I would definitely recommend and repurchase.
nickel08 S.
Greendale, WI
I use this as part of a system with the Zoya Basecoat and Polish. They work great together as a system. My manicures last for 2 weeks minimum with no chipping. I believe it is because this topcoat is fab!
Darlene P.
Wixom, MI
So far so good :-) I have switched over to at least 5 free non toxic polishes and this top coat is very nice. It takes a little while to dry thoroughly but it is worth the wait. I like the size of the brush applicator too. The product flows very well down the bristles onto your nail whether it be hands or toes. I'm very tough on my nails being a papercrafter. Polishes usually wear off within a few days. I've noticed this top coat is helping to add a couple more days to my manicure. The shine is amazing too! That's a win for me!
Jennifer D.
Rosamond, CA
I like the topcoat. I think it works really well with the brand and on top of their polishes. It doesn't make the polish last too much longer for me and I still have problems with drying time with this brand and the top coat doesn't give me any extra help because it does extend the dry time. But overall I like the product, the brush is a good size and the amount of product I get is really good. It's a bit pricey but works with the formula of the polishes and I'd get it again.
Ryoko M.
I was impressed with the quality of the Zoya top coat. I bought it with the first Zoya nail polish that I purchased and do not regret it. I won't be going back to conventional nail polish or top coat. It gives me ease of mind that this top coat is 5-free and non toxic. I agree that it does take a bit of time for it to set and dry - not your fast drying stuff from the drug store. I only paint my toe nails so it's a not a biggie for me. I usually reapply this top coat to my toe nails a week or so in, to retain the color, it definitely helps with keeping the polish on longer!
Dora J C.
Montgomery, AL
Zoya Armour Top Coat is the best on all ZOYA polishes. It keeps it from chipping splitting and peeling. I’ve used it with other brands too and it works just as well
Jessica S.
Chapel Hill, NC
How long does the last before you notice chipping? Any better topcoats out there? 🙂
Emy T.
Can you like my #DreamVoxBox? :)
HSUAN C.
Suffolk, VA
I'm used to fast drying topcoats such as Seche Vite, Poshe, Hkgirls. How long does this take to dry on two coats of polish?
Shaneice  R.
Does this top coat prevent chipping?

back