ZOYA Anchor Basecoat uploaded by Simple H.

BY ZOYA

Anchor Base Coat - Zoya Anchor Base Coast is a highly durable yet flexible base coat that grips your nail and holds nail polish in place for maximum wear. - Anchor Base Coat

ZOYA Anchor Basecoat
  • "I use this base coat with the rest of the Zoya color lock system and have never had any problems with it." in 2 reviews
  • "You do have to be cautious though to make sure each layer fully dries before applying the next or it will cause wrinkles in the polish if you touch it for about 20 minutes" in 1 review
  • "My nail polish lasts the same as it did before." in 1 review
Katie O.
Hated This As Well... LoL 😂Just Didn’t Work Well For Me I Guess. Went On Very Streaky And Therefore Made Whatever Polish I Wanted To Use Streaky & Uneven As Well.... 2 Basecoats I Recommend Are The (1) Orly Rubberized Bonded Basecoat And. (2) China Glaze Ridge Filler BaseCoat. Followed By The Glisten & Glow Shiny Top Coat
Heather T.
Grand Prairie
Been using this product for years. And I will keep being faithful to this darn base coat! It’s the glue that holds the beautiful zoya color of your choice on your lovely nails. I have had no problems with chipping or flaking. None. So when my nail tech says wow your polish is still on, I’m like YEP! And no I don’t want to use your product at your salon, I’ll stick with my Zoya thank you very much.
Tamara M.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Zoya Anchor Basecoat is great for laying the base of your mani. It doesn’t cause your polish to yellow and helps keep your mani intact for more than a few days. I have purchased this directly through Zoya online, but it’s available for purchase at Ulta as well. I prefer this for a regular, non-nail-treatment basecoat for everyday nail wear!
Tiffany H.
Owens X Rds, AL
This base coat changed my LIFE. I have tried many basecoats from various brands, but none have ever wowed me. I picked this up on a whim via sale, and I'll never look at any other bases. My polish lasts at least 5 days before looking like my former next-day manis. This is a MUST.
nickel08 S.
Greendale, WI
I always start my mani/pedi with this basecoat. It is amazing! I’m certain my polish lasts so long because this basecoat does a great job. It fills in any small ridges I have for a nice smooth application. Will always repurchase.
Freya J.
Mill Valley, CA
This product is definitely a good product. It puts down a solid base coat that makes any (yes, any) nail polish much easier to apply. Sometimes when I have slightly older nail polishes they get more difficult to use, and I actually drop a drop of this onto a surface and mix it with a drop of the said nail polish. It immediately makes the nail polish useable again. I've used this hack so many times because I hate to throw away old nail polishes if they don't go on easily. Hopefully this review helped you and now you have a perspective on this item!
Darlene P.
Wixom, MI
I'm finding Zoya products to all work very well for a longer lasting manicure and I absolutely love that they are 5 free and toxic free. This base coat really evens out the surface and preps it beautifully for the polish and topcoat. The brush applicator is sized perfectly to work for nails on hands or toes. I am a big fan of how quick it flows from the brush and drys very quickly. I will always use this base coat. I finally found a product that works for me!
Jennifer D.
Rosamond, CA
I like this bisect and I think it really works well with Zoya's formula. It is pricier than drugstore brand base coats but it's formulated to work with the brand's polish. The brush is really good to apply it and I think it preps the nail really well. I highly recommend if you want to dabble in the zoya brand.
Simple H.
Let me start by saying that I absolutely love Zoya products in general. I have tried various colors nail lacquer in this brand. however just recently discovered the wonderful nail care products that they offer. I purchased the Zoya anchor base coat and I love it. It smooths my nail surface and really prepares it so that the nail lacquer adheres and stays put. Used in conjunction with the Armor top coat, my nail color lasts at least 5 days with little to no chipping and still looks amazing. Love this stuff!
Maria C.
West Hempstead, NY
This is one of the best top coat nail polish I've used!! Every easy to apply and a good clear coat as well! I love it and definitely will use it or buy it again and recommend to anyone who is thinking of buying it !
rosy R.
Does it have formaldehyde ?
rosy R.
Does it have a strong smell? ?