Zout Laundry Stain Remover 3 Action Foam uploaded by Sarah G.Zout Laundry Stain Remover 3 Action Foam uploaded by Lauren T.Zout Laundry Stain Remover 3 Action Foam uploaded by Lauren T.
3 colors available

BY ZOUT

Zout® 3 Action Foam Laundry Stain Remover.
Stains gone.
Guaranteed!*
Triple enzyme formula. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "A great product that needs only five minutes to set in." in 1 review
  • "I get much better results with this product and definitely plan to continue purchasing it!" in 1 review
Skye B.
Skye B.
Des Moines, IA
This product is a lifesaver. I had worn a brand new white winter coat and dumped pasta sauce all over. Was so upset thinking I'd never get the stains out but my mom told me about Zout. It worked miracles! Can't even tell anything was spilled and it leaves behind a great clean smell and made the fabric soft.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Zout stain remover has worked well for me. It's gotten grease stains out of my shirts, but it doesn't seem to work as well on my daughter's clothes stained with formula or PediaSure. I'm not sure why that is.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
I use this on stains on my clothes and I'd say it works pretty well! It doesn't always fully get the stain out but that may be on my part for not addressing it quick enough.
Katie  B.
Katie B.
Central, SC
This is my one and only stain remover. It works great on grease, coffee, spaghetti, and truly ANYTHING I've tried it with!! Only stain remover I buy.
Tonia S.
Tonia S.
Troutman, NC
My 4 boys bring home more stains than I could ever scrub out myself! Zout gets almost any stain out!!
Kacie L.
Kacie L.
Mashpee, MA
Mega Parent Expert
As I was leaving for work the other day, my 9 month old daughter decided to spit up whatever greasy baby food chicken noodle soup concoction that she had eaten for lunch all over my work shirt. I wear scrubs to work, so I'm pretty confident that whatever it is will just come out in the wash, so I wash and dry and nope. Huge greasy stain. Shirt is ruined. Except my in laws had a bottle of zout under the sink so I decided to give it a try before I threw the shirt away. I am no Martha Stuart. Just spray and I let it sit overnight and washed and dried as usual. No scrubbing or soaking. Boom. Stain is gone. Shirt is good as new. Like there was never even a stain there. I'm sold. I'm going to always keep this product in the house. It was like a miracle and I'm clearly impressed. And it saved me from having to buy a new shirt!
Michele G.
Michele G.
ashville, OH
Mega Parent Expert
I won this product in a contest. I don't think I ever used it as an adult, but I remember the old commercials for it. This stuff is amazing. I review a lot of laundry products. I have yet found anything that removes stains like Zout. I am able to even get dried, set in stains out. You have to try it for yourself. I can't believe it isn't a household name. I will never buy any other stain remover again.
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Alexandria, VA
I use this on all my stains before sticking my clothes in the laundry. It works each time (even the extremely heavy ones come out after a couple runs through the wash). The instructions are simple to follow, but you need to make sure that you use this as directed. Otherwise those stubborn stains may not fade.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
My husband and I are both chefs for a living, so our chef coats get all different types of stains on them all the time. We ALWAYS keep this in stock, gets nearly everything out, we now have a bleach free home!
Kirsten H.
Kirsten H.
I absolutely love this product! It is really great to use if your pets have an accident on the carpet.
Brenda V.
Brenda V.
Does it really remove the stains?