Zout Laundry Stain Remover 3 Action Foam uploaded by Sarah G.Zout Laundry Stain Remover 3 Action Foam uploaded by Lauren T.Zout Laundry Stain Remover 3 Action Foam uploaded by Lauren T.

BY ZOUT

Zout® 3 Action Foam Laundry Stain Remover.
Stains gone.
Guaranteed!*
Triple enzyme formula. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "A great product that needs only five minutes to set in." in 1 review
  • "I get much better results with this product and definitely plan to continue purchasing it!" in 1 review
Kimberly S.
I use this on stains on my clothes and I'd say it works pretty well! It doesn't always fully get the stain out but that may be on my part for not addressing it quick enough.
Katie  B.
Central, SC
This is my one and only stain remover. It works great on grease, coffee, spaghetti, and truly ANYTHING I've tried it with!! Only stain remover I buy.
Tonia S.
Troutman, NC
My 4 boys bring home more stains than I could ever scrub out myself! Zout gets almost any stain out!!
Michele G.
ashville, OH
I won this product in a contest. I don't think I ever used it as an adult, but I remember the old commercials for it. This stuff is amazing. I review a lot of laundry products. I have yet found anything that removes stains like Zout. I am able to even get dried, set in stains out. You have to try it for yourself. I can't believe it isn't a household name. I will never buy any other stain remover again.
Kacie L.
Mashpee, MA
As I was leaving for work the other day, my 9 month old daughter decided to spit up whatever greasy baby food chicken noodle soup concoction that she had eaten for lunch all over my work shirt. I wear scrubs to work, so I'm pretty confident that whatever it is will just come out in the wash, so I wash and dry and nope. Huge greasy stain. Shirt is ruined. Except my in laws had a bottle of zout under the sink so I decided to give it a try before I threw the shirt away. I am no Martha Stuart. Just spray and I let it sit overnight and washed and dried as usual. No scrubbing or soaking. Boom. Stain is gone. Shirt is good as new. Like there was never even a stain there. I'm sold. I'm going to always keep this product in the house. It was like a miracle and I'm clearly impressed. And it saved me from having to buy a new shirt!
Sarah B.
Zout stain remover has worked well for me. It's gotten grease stains out of my shirts, but it doesn't seem to work as well on my daughter's clothes stained with formula or PediaSure. I'm not sure why that is.
Megan M.
Manchester, MO
I generally hate stain removers because you pay $4 for a bottle that usually does little to nothing, right? I found Zout sitting quietly on a shelf at Target years ago and had never heard anything about it. It was under $3 and claimed to get out blood, grease, and other stains. Well, it's done that and more. I have never looked back. This is always on my shopping list! My husband makes instruments and works with woods and oils and is always staining everything from his clothes to our towels and I work around food. This gets it all out and for a great price. Since then I've seen it rated at the best stain remover in both Consumer Reports and Real Simple.
Kiley Marie R.
Dardenne Prairie, MO
My infant daughter was diagnosed as a constant spitter - no matter how much she eats or how long it's been she spits up - and as a result her clothes are constantly stained. I had tried every other stain remover and nothing worked. While looking for a new stain remover I noticed Zout specifically said that it was specifically formulated to work on baby food. I picked it up and have been thoroughly impressed. It doesn't matter how stained something is it comes out of my laundry absolutely clean and fresh. White clothes go in orange with carrots and sweet potatoes and come out bright white. This stuff even made her dingy burp cloths and onesies clean and bright again. It has saved her wardrobe and is truly a miracle worker. It's a must have product for anyone with kids.
Skye B.
Des Moines, IA
This product is a lifesaver. I had worn a brand new white winter coat and dumped pasta sauce all over. Was so upset thinking I'd never get the stains out but my mom told me about Zout. It worked miracles! Can't even tell anything was spilled and it leaves behind a great clean smell and made the fabric soft.
Jessica E.
Alexandria, VA
I use this on all my stains before sticking my clothes in the laundry. It works each time (even the extremely heavy ones come out after a couple runs through the wash). The instructions are simple to follow, but you need to make sure that you use this as directed. Otherwise those stubborn stains may not fade.
Brenda V.
Does it really remove the stains?