BY ZOTZ

• What is your favorite flavor?1 Answers
  • Will you try to market them in every store very hard to find good...1 Answers
Lisemarie V.
Yucaipa, CA
I'm a big fan of Zotz of all flavors, childhood favorite that I still enjoy. They're getting harder to find in my area but when I find them I always purchase a handful to carry in my bag. I have always prefered fruity flavored sweets to any others so as a kid I gravitated toward these. I loved the sweet fizzy centers still do. These remain one of my all-time favorite hard candies.
Yolanda B.
This is an all time favorite candy of mine. It reminds me of my childhood. The sweetness and the fizzy inside makes me want to get in my car and find things candy lol.
Sara S.
Cambridge, MD
Just had these for the first time! They are really good and I hope to try more of the flavors. I do wish they were a lot easier to find though.
Skylar H.
Las Vegas , NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
What is your favorite flavor?
Yolanda B.
Will you try to market them in every store very hard to find good old fashioned candy.