Zotz Fizz Power Candy, Cherry Apple Watermelon, 48 pk uploaded by Misty D.

BY ZOTZ

Artificially flavored. 35th Anniversary. Produced in Italy. Features include: Case of 48 Zotz strings (total of 33 ounces)Three flavors: cherry, apple, and watermelon The hard candy with the center that fizzes Product of Italy see more...

• Where are these sold? I'd love to get some for me snd my ...3 Answers
  • How does everybody feel about these ? 3 Answers
  • Yea, where can they be found! I would love to share them ...5 Answers
Emily N.
Dallas, TX
These are soooo good and it makes me sad they're so hard to find nowadays. My favorite flavors are blue raspberry, apple, watermelon, and lemon, and my least favorite is strawberry (that one is pretty off-tasting to me).
Breyonna S.
Years ago I had these when I worked at a grocery store and used to get them all the time. My personal favorites are the watermelon and orange flavors. You get 4 candies for about $0.50. These are like jolly ranchers but will fizz in your mouth. They're pretty hard to find but definitely worth trying if you can find them!
Mars A.
I've ony tried strawberry and thought it was pretty good! I found these at a local German delicatessen and thought they might be like pop rocks. But they're like a lozenge with I guess, like seltzer? inside? Fun to see if you just toss it in a glass. But if you're eating it and it's uneven or soomething, you get a little hole for the fizz to ooze out-- it's really weird!
Daria Q.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Yummy zits. Hard candy with fizzy powder filling. Got these in 1967 nostalgia candy box. These pink ones are watermelon which I thought was unusual. Watermelon is usually green.
Baylee  T.
luckey, OH
I was introduced to these by my cousin and mother once at a campground and they are the best things ever, they taste great and I love the fizz. I was very upset when I could not find them anymore until I walked into a new dollar general store that opened up and found them there! I was really excited and had to get a bunch!!
Mickenzie D.
Monticello, IN
One of the most interesting candies I have ever tried. It tastes like a jolly rancher filled with flavored effervescent filling, kind of like Pop Rocks. I really enjoyed each individual flavor, and I plan on repurchasing this candy again! I recommend!
Erin E.
Norfolk, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My husband introduced me to this candy and it quickly became one of my faves! Sour on the outside, flavorful candy, and fizzy powder in the center! eat them slowly and the fizz slowly releases or bite into them for a big jolt of sour fizz!!
Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love Zotz! The flavors are all distinct and bold. The fizz isn't overpowering. I normally don't like sour candy and my mouth is watering just thinking about these, but they really are great.
Kim C.
I found these in a hospital gift shop! Small candies, wrapped individually, that have a fizzing candy inside their hard candy shell. After sucking on them for a while the fizz starts unexpected! Flavors are good, available in many fruit flavors. I love the blue raspberry ones! Typically very cheap.
Rachel J.
Elkhart, IN
I love these candies so much!!!!! The fizz is so cool and they just "pop" in your mouth! There are hard to find sometimes, which is the only thing that sucks, but I always buy them in bulk at my local party city store!
tami b.
Concord, MI
Yea, where can they be found! I would love to share them with my children.
Brenda M.
Rocky Mount, VA
Omg, I love these! Haven't been able to find them in a long time! Where do you sell them?!
rose e.
Albuquerque , NM
Where are these sold? I'd love to get some for me snd my son to try out
Taegan C.
How does everybody feel about these ?