Zotos Vita E Ultra Hold Hair Spray - 12oz

Lamaur Vita E Ultra Hold Hair Spray adds control and body to hair during combing, brushing and styling. Provides a smooth finish, volume and control.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Zotos Vita E Ultra Hold Hair Spray - 12oz!
JENNIFER C.
Foley, AL
Zotos Vita E Ultra Hold Hair Spray - 12oz uploaded by JENNIFER C.
This is by far the best hairspray I've ever used!! It holds my hair all day. It is a quick drying hairspray that also resists humidity, boosts shine and adds body to your hair!! Keeps my hair under control. I highly recommend this product!!! It doesnt gave a strong scent either!
Mia P.
This hairspray has been used by generations in my family. I love the way this hairspray gives the hold you want but still give you workable hair. You can spray and then style style your hair, then finish off with a final spray for all day hold. This spray does not leave a flaky build up in your hair or on your scalp and doesn't weigh your hair down.
Krista B.
Jacksonville, FL
Asbah M.
Mississauga
Zotos Vita E Ultra Hold Hair Spray - 12oz uploaded by Asbah M.
This is my go-to hair spray for whenever I treat my hair. It's very firm, easy to apply, and pretty long lasting. This worked out very well for me, and kaput my hair in shape. I would definitely buy this again, and I highly recommend it!
monika W.
Lafayette, LA
Where I am from this stuff is Iconic. I believe 4 generations of my family use it. I do not often use hairspray but when I do I reach for this can. It is my favorite. the hold is great and it does last especially here when the humidity is above 100% everyday

Looking for your answer?