Zotos Quantum Conditioner Riveting Reds 10.2 oz uploaded by Jesika E.Zotos Quantum Conditioner Riveting Reds 10.2 oz uploaded by Yuvana F.Zotos Quantum Conditioner Riveting Reds 10.2 oz uploaded by Talitha H.

BY ZOTOS

Quantum Riveting Reds Daily Color Refreshing Conditioner keeps all shades of red hair color looking great. see more...

• I just bought the set, other than not a good conditioner ...1 Answers
Bethany W.
Kent
I have this conditioner in purple. I got it at Sally’s and am absolutely in love with it. Before I was using the redkin version and it dried out my hair. Imagine my surprised when I found this one, a significantly cheaper alternative that didn’t dry out my hair, and improved the color significantly. After the first month of using it I was sold. It extends the time in between salon visits significantly. It smells amazing and leaves the hair looking and feeling great.
Kim C.
Ceres, CA
I really don't like this product. I got this and the matching shampoo as a gift. Being a salon made red head, keeping up with my color is extremely hard. Making my trips to the salon very routine. The shampoo is great and really helps my color. However this does nothing to my hair. A conditioner is meant to do as it says and condition. It doesn't nothing at all. Not leaving my hair smooth or vibrant. I stopped using it after my second week. I wouldn't bother to buy it and just stick to any other conditioner.
Yuvana F.
Los Angeles, CA
This product was really great when I had my red hair it was very easy for me to maintain my red hair with is conditioner and it made it really soft with out it stripping my color so I didn't have to dye it that often for red hair I would recommend the conditioner just not the shampoo. The shampoo leaves your hair feeling dry
Stormy D.
York, PA
I had bought this conditioner along with the shampoo from Sally's Beauty Supply to help maintain the red in my hair after I colored it. I was using the shampoo and conditioner about every other day and they really did help to maintain the color.
Talitha H.
Staten Island, NY
The conditioner is the best, it smells so good and doesn't stain your hands in the same way that the Shampoo does. I would definitely recommend this to all my fellow redheads out there.
Heather M.
I do not like this at all. This conditioner does nothing for my hair. It wont even detangle it. I feel like it was a waste of money! Definitely not buying this again
Brianna Q.
San Antonio
I love the quantum reds shampoo and conditioner! Since I have been using this it has helped my red color last way longer than it ever does!!! Highly recommend!
Claudia V.
San Benito, TX
Amazing my hair looks shiner and maintains my hair really well, my hair stays red for longer time in between getting it done. Totally recommend this!
Ana M.
Laredo, TX
I just bought the set, other than not a good conditioner does it keep the vibrant reds as indicated? Thanks