Hair CareHair ProductsShampooZotos Professional
Zotos Quantum Clarifying Shampoo Liter

Zotos Quantum Clarifying Shampoo Liter

Quantum Clarifying Shampoo's triple-surfactant system removes styling product build-up without stripping color or relaxing perms.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Zotos Quantum Clarifying Shampoo Liter!
Leigh P.
Zotos Quantum Clarifying Shampoo Liter uploaded by Leigh P.
I picked this up as a BOGO free at Sally's beauty Supply for about $12.00. I have just now tried this product and rushed to do a review because my hair and scalp have not felt this way in years. I moved to a very hard water area. The water comes out cloudy and white because of mineral deposits. Recently I've noticed serious issues with the texture of my hair, and white chalky dusty residue clinging to my hair brushes. After using this product, my hair and scalp feel so incredibly clean. My hair feels so light, not heavy and weighed down. It's so lusturous now. This WILL dry your hair out. If you use it make sure you have a very very good conditioner to let sit on your hair, or a deep conditioning treatment or mask to use after. The product is reasonably gentle for what it is, it didn't dry out my hair as much as I expected it to, but it is drying. That being said, it has far, far exceeded my expectations and I would recommend this to every woman living in a hard water area, or dealing with buildup you can't seem to remove.
Alli O.
Cincinnati, OH
Out of all of the shampoos I've used (and I've used many) This is my favorite. Above all I love the smell of it, but the way it makes my hair feel is a big bonus too. My hairdresser used this on my hair a few years ago and I've been buying it ever since.
Lori M.
South Park, PA
This is an inexpensive great choice for a clarifying shampoo. It has a nice clean scent. (Not too girly) Quantum does a great job removing daily build up without being harsh on your hair. I work it into my routine a few times a week to keep my fine hair looking healthy.

Looking for your answer?