BY ZOTOS

Zotos Professional 180PRO Rapid Restorer Rinse-Out Balm is an ultra-rich rinse-out balm that radically repairs, deeply conditions and restores moisture. see more...

Felicia V.
KENT, WA
I have been using this for about 3 weeks now and am just obsessed with it.
I got it at sallys on a whim while I was getting some shampoo and hair dye. after the first use, I could for sure feel and see a difference. it leaves my hair insanely soft and easy to deal with. Because I only wash my hair 2-3 times a week, I use this as my conditioner. I have shorter hair (longer than my chin, shorter than my shoulders), but am one to apply more than I need, so it lasted me about 6-8 washes. I'm actually going tomorrow to get another one because I just ran out!
Definitely recommend!
Sele M.
I've using this for a month or so and I am in love with this product. leaves your hair so soft and easily to detangle also improved a lot the look of my hair /// llevo usando este producto por alrededor de un mes y lo amo! deja tu cabello muy suave y fácil de desenredar y mejoró mucho la condición de mi cabello 💖

back