Zotos Professional 180PRO Heat Rescue Leave-In Hydrator uploaded by Taylor S.Zotos Professional 180PRO Heat Rescue Leave-In Hydrator uploaded by Taylor S.Zotos Professional 180PRO Heat Rescue Leave-In Hydrator uploaded by Juliana C.

BY ZOTOS

Zotos Professional 180PRO Heat Rescue Leave-In Hydrator is an intensive leave-in conditioner that instantly conditions, detangles, and protects from heat styling up to 450°. see more...

Juliana C.
Juliana C.
Westminster, MD
I have had so many fewer split ends since I've started using his product. I put it in damp hair after toweling it dry and I focus more on my ends and the color treated parts of my hair. It has a great fragrance and doesn't make my hair feel greasy or too heavy.
Laura G.
Laura G.
Reedsburg, WI
This is fabulous! I usually run it right through my hair right after I shower & before I blow dry. Personally I'm not sure if it is protecting it from the heat or not but I haven't had a problem with it. I love the smell, my boyfriend does too, he loves it when I put it in my hair.
Katelyn A.
Katelyn A.
Elizabethtown, KY
I curl my hair every morning and this is what I put on my hair before so. It keeps my hair healthy!