Hair CareHair Styling ProductsZotos Professional
180PRO Frizz Resister Dry Shine Oil MicroMist

Zotos Professional 180PRO Frizz Resister Dry Shine Oil MicroMist

Zotos Professional 180PRO Frizz Resister Dry Shine Oil MicroMist locks out frizz, smoothes rough areas and fights fly-aways with an ultra-fine dry oil mist.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Zotos Professional 180PRO Frizz Resister Dry Shine Oil MicroMist!
How would you rate this product?
Highland, IN
Zotos Professional 180PRO Frizz Resister Dry Shine Oil MicroMist uploaded by Lindsay L.
I love this product. I bleach my hair regularly so it can get a bit dry at times. but a little of this goes a long way and my hair absorbs all the oil and gets a nice healthy shine! so beautiful . the only flaw with this is a little too much, is actually way too much and you'll have to wash it out and start over , but once you get the feel of it, it's a miracle product. would recommend to anyone with dry to normal hair .
Chilliwack , BC
I bought this product a couple years ago for a trip to Cancun. I have fine hair that can get frizzy easy so I thought this would help out and give my hair some life and shine. The mist is very very fine but for my fine hair it always has left my hair oily and not shiny nor is the frizz gone or reduced. Maybe this hair product would be better suited for someone with thicker hair. I wanted to like it but this one is a hard no, I will be giving this to someone who could use it.

Looking for your answer?