Zotos Professional 180 Pro Length Revival Shampoo

Length Revival Shampoo

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Zotos Professional 180 Pro Length Revival Shampoo!
This brand is the only brand I use. It doesn't fad my color or dry my hair out. I love how it doesn't weigh my thin and fine hair down. It smells great and doesn't break the bank.
Dark Brown / Brittleness, Damage, Split Ends / Oily, Fine
Parma Heights, OH
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
This shampoo is probably one of the best I have ever used. Really bummed it got discontinued but I bought as many backups as I could. This made my hair feel so soft and nourished. This is suppose to help your hair grow and it did! Nothing too ridiculous but i definitely saw results! I did not used the conditioner either. It’s not heavy at all either.
Red / Color Protection, Damage, Frizz / Normal, Wavy, Fine
I love this product for my thick curly hair. It’s extremely hydrating which is nice because of how dry my ends can be at times. I pair it with the conditioner which also helps to hydrate overall especially towards the ends
Strawberry Blonde / Curls, Damage, Frizz / Normal, Wavy, Curly
I’ve only been using this for a week however after each wash my hair does seem to have more elasticity and actually has more volume. I look forward to seeing thicker hair and less broken ends after using this for a while.
Light Brown / Anti-Aging, Color Protection, Damage / Dry, Fine, Thin