Hair CareHair ProductsShampooZotos Professional
180 Pro Intense Reconstruct Travel Shampoo

Zotos Professional 180 Pro Intense Reconstruct Travel Shampoo

Intense Reconstruct Travel Shampoo

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Zotos Professional 180 Pro Intense Reconstruct Travel Shampoo!
Lacy R.
Tucson, AZ
I love this shampoo. It keeps my hair hydrated but doesn’t make it oily. It helps keep it strong and prevent breaking and split ends. It also helps maintain color. My hair feels healthier and has more volume. My hair dresser says she can see a difference since I switched to this shampoo
Breianna B.
Arcadia, IN
Favorite shampoo of all time! Completely repaired my hair from damage due to bleaching! Does contain sulfates.
Angela H.
Oakdale, MN
Best shampoo I’ve ever tried. Leaves my hair so soft I don’t even need conditioner. Get compliments from my coworkers on how healthy my hair looks! And smells great too.
Ashleigh R.
Erie
I was introduced to 180 pro when I worked at Sally and I absolutely love all their products they have out. I recommend highly!
Sage D.
All the Zotos Professional 180 series products work wonders for your hair. I've been using the shampoo and conditioner for a month now. My hair has gone from dull and dry to soft, shiny and manageable.
Ana D.
I love this brand! It’s so inexpensive but gives you the same high quality feeling that a salon brand does!! It smells great, it’s easy to lather and I immediately can see a difference on my hair! Also color safe
Shelby M.
Trenton, ON
I use this with my extensions and it is amazing. It’s so smoothing it almost feels like I don’t need conditioner. It’s a bit pricey but worth it in my eyes.

Looking for your answer?