BeautyHair Styling ProductsZotos Professional
180 Pro Flat Iron Barrier Thermal Protection Spray

Zotos Professional 180 Pro Flat Iron Barrier Thermal Protection Spray

Flat Iron Barrier Thermal Protection Spray

I went into Sally and asked for a heat protestant spray and this is what the young gal gave me to try, anyone use this brand before is it worth it? Or should I look for a better one?
Start your review of Zotos Professional 180 Pro Flat Iron Barrier Thermal Protection Spray!
Desiree F.
Spokane, WA
No and no and no. I consider it my duty to society to warn people away from this evil in a spray bottle. This ruined my hair within one use. My hair was healthy, not chemically treated. It is thick, wavy/curly and naturally on the dry side. I do straighten my hair from time to time, which is why I got this product. It is supposed to protect your hair from heat, however this made my hair into brittle straw...even before the styling tool was applied. After I attempted to straighten my hair with this, it was FRIZZY and not really straight at all. I followed the directions, which are pretty simple. I even tried it again, my own way, to no avail. I had such high hopes for this product...I have had such good luck with all other 180 products. Their reconstruct conditioner and serum are amazing. The spray is beyond horrible and went into the trash, though I should have returned it. Thankfully, after weeks of deep conditioning masques and my fortunate discovery of oloplex at Sephora, my hair bounced back.
Andrea W.
Brookpark, OH
Zotos Professional 180 Pro Flat Iron Barrier Thermal Protection Spray uploaded by Andrea W.
Love this heat protection spray! Protects hair from damage when using fast iron curling iron or blow drying
halley Y.
ohio
I have tried this product several times... when I think of other brands and products I would say this would be low on my list. My hair just didnt react right this product.my hair has had different colors over time. I dont think I would buy it again
Suzanne H.
CONCEPTION BAY SOUTH, NL
I’ve been using this for a few months now, I got it on sale. It’s not the best protectant I’ve used but it’s far from the worst. For the price, it’s amazing. You just have to be careful not to use too much! Unless you want greasy strands.