Zotos Creme Lightener

Creme Lightener

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Zotos Creme Lightener!
Norma C.
Pompano Beach, FL
I actually work for Sally beauty which is one of or the only carrier of this lightener. I have tried nearly every bleach that they have to offer and nothing has worked as amazing as this. I have naturally black/brown curly hair. I used this bleach with a 30 volume developer and an ion booster step 1 and it lifted all 8 levels. Ive never had a bleach get me so blonde so quickly. I did leave the bleach on for about an hour before washing it out with my nutralizing shampoo and toning it with wellas T18 for the even platinum look. My hair looks and feels amazing. I will definitely be using this from now on.
Clinton S.
Okmulgee
This is the only bleach I use. It’s affordable,works very fast, and doesn’t seem as damaging as most bleaches I’ve tried.

Looking for your answer?