Hair CareHair ProductsShampooZotos Professional
Zotos Biotera Volumizing Shampoo Liter

Zotos Biotera Volumizing Shampoo Liter

Biotera Volumizing Shampoo is a gentle cleansing shampoo that leaves hair with exceptional volume and fullness.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Zotos Biotera Volumizing Shampoo Liter!
Katie M.
Blountsville, AL
Love this shampoo so much! Works great for my red hair! I'd buy it again ! I got at Sally's
Madison S.
I absolutely love the Biotera Color Care Shampoo! I always get the liter at just a few dollars more than the 16 oz because you get much more without paying double in price and it lasts longer! I purchase mine at Sally Beauty Supply and get a wonderful discounted price as a Beauty Club Member! They are also good about running sales on the Biotera products! This is great for my color treated hair, helping my color last a while without fading. I started using this product after my hairdresser recommended it to me and I would definitely recommend this others!
Natalie M.
Shakopee, MN
I buy this product from Sally's Beauty in the large size at a great price. I have two teens with long hair and I also have long hair. The price at Sallys is great for such a large bottle and it does a pretty good job with our hair. It is much better than many of the products you find at the regular department store.
Cassie M.
Farmington
This is all I use now, it has improved my hair so much. I have very thin hair and this makes my hair look thick.
Claire H.
Didn't give much volume but I have issues with finding products that work for me when it comes to volume. Otherwise I loved this shampoo and conditioner
laurissa G.
Smyrna, GA
I have thick curly hair and this made it feel heavy and greasy. Then this product made my hair start to fall out in excessive amounts of clumps. Maybe its just me but my sister had the same reaction. We both had to stop using this product.
Keily M.
Piedras negras veracruz
He buscado shampoos para el cuero cabelludo y no. Encuentro me recomiendan alguna marca

Looking for your answer?