Zotos Biotera Styling Gel

Biotera Styling Gel create soft, natural looking curls and styles. Compare to Biolage and save!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Zotos Biotera Styling Gel!
JENNIFER C.
Foley, AL
Zotos Biotera Styling Gel uploaded by JENNIFER C.
I recently purchased this gel at Sally Beauty Supply. I was reluctant to try at first. I have naturally curly hair, some gels work...others do not! I like this gel! Great hold, great smell too! No frizz, no crunchy hair either!! Nice product for around $10!!
Lauren T.
Antioch, TN
Zotos Biotera Styling Gel uploaded by Lauren T.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
I have naturally wavy hair. The main things I look for in a curl product is something that will help give me definition and maintain volume, and this gel does that for me. I’ve used this gel for two years and love it. It can be used to create a cast if you want, or something lighter. I feel like it leaves my hair more conditioned and soft. I purchased a big bottle at Sally’s and it has lasted me forever! Definitely worth the price.
Jessica C.
Biotera is a great take off product line from biolage. It smells the same, and over the years of selling it many customer came back for more and switched from the more expensive biolage.
Penny C.
cambridge
Medium hold. Need quite a bit for it to work on my fine curls. Emulsify in hands before applying to hair in praying hands. Distribute evenly with denman brush. Nice scent

Looking for your answer?