BeautyHairHair ColorZotos Professional
Zotos AGEbeautiful Creme Lightener

Zotos AGEbeautiful Creme Lightener

AGEbeautiful Creme Lightener evenly lifts up to 8 levels for maximum lightening in one step.

Does this product need a developer?
Start your review of Zotos AGEbeautiful Creme Lightener!
How would you rate this product?
Melody  P.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Zotos AGEbeautiful Creme Lightener uploaded by Melody  P.
Before and After - Lifting Products worked well - Toner was terrible and left the hair damaged and looking strawberry blond - Shampoo 1 was fine - Conditioner 2 was fine - Deep condition 2+ was only okay I can name two better brands out there for all of this. Bummed and I now have an unhappy problem where I either have to live with it or correct. More Chemicals and this was drying.
Belen S.
Corp Christi, TX
Zotos AGEbeautiful Creme Lightener uploaded by Belen S.
I loved the hair products I got in every singo one there amazing and it protects the hair from breaking because of the protein and and strength of product holds itself I give it five stars
Xavito C.
Tampa, FL
Zotos AGEbeautiful Creme Lightener uploaded by Xavito C.
Es un decolorante muy bueno lo recomiendo despues de este blish matizo con un toner Siver ash blonde El decolorante de age beautiful Y despues una mascarillas Resultado final en la foto cualquier duda preguntas No tengas miedo en preguntar se los recomiendo a ojo cerrado
Chantelle M.
Hardin, KY
Zotos AGEbeautiful Creme Lightener uploaded by Chantelle M.
I received this in a Voxbox. It was supposed to lighten 9 shades, but did not. My natural color is dark brown. I followed with toner by Zotos Professional - also in the Voxbox - designed to tone out orange. My hair was only highlighted and still has tons of orange. The samples were 2oz. I have tons of curly hair, so it might have worked better with more product. In the future, I'll just go to the salon.
Brittney R.
E Providence, RI
Zotos AGEbeautiful Creme Lightener uploaded by Brittney R.
Received this item complimentary from Influenster and it’s exactly what you can expect and want from a creme lightener. The Oder isn’t extremely overbearing and it’s easy to use. In my opinion you get a lot for your money but I did go out and buy a second to ensure I didn’t run out.
Desirey K.
San Antonio, TX
Zotos AGEbeautiful Creme Lightener uploaded by Desirey K.
Purchased at: ULTA
Absolutely in love with this now, I don’t think I will use any other brand now. Everything about the whole Zoto’s blonde line is perfect. Price is affordable for a great product like this one.
Georgette J.
San marcos, CA
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
I have been bleaching and dying my own hair for over 10 years now and ive definitely tried every bleach and product under the sun and lemme tell you, this stuff is amazing. Not only does it lighten really well but it keeps your hair a lot kore healthy and intact compared to more bleaches! I will never use any other bleach ever again!
Norma C.
Pompano Beach, FL
I actually work for Sally beauty which is one of or the only carrier of this lightener. I have tried nearly every bleach that they have to offer and nothing has worked as amazing as this. I have naturally black/brown curly hair. I used this bleach with a 30 volume developer and an ion booster step 1 and it lifted all 8 levels. Ive never had a bleach get me so blonde so quickly. I did leave the bleach on for about an hour before washing it out with my nutralizing shampoo and toning it with wellas T18 for the even platinum look. My hair looks and feels amazing. I will definitely be using this from now on.
Trina S.
Davenport, IA
Purchased at: Walmart
Zotos AGEbeautiful Creme Lightener easy directions to read. It was my first time lighting up my hair for my Artic Fox Violet Dream. I highly recommend a 30 activator easy on your hair. Very harsh smell but if you have asthma like I do I had the window opened and wearing a mask. Zotos AGEbeautiful Creme Lightener
samm B.
Marseilles, IL
Just used this last week on a lady trying to go from a 2 to a 10. She has multiple layers of box dye and reds to get through. The first round took her to a level 5 without damaging the hair. The second round a week later took her to a level 7.the hair was a little dry aftertaste but nothing a treatment won't help. Super happy with this product