Zotos AGEbeautiful Creme Lightener

AGEbeautiful Creme Lightener evenly lifts up to 8 levels for maximum lightening in one step.

Does this product need a developer?
Start your review of Zotos AGEbeautiful Creme Lightener!
How would you rate this product?
Belen D.
Corp Christi, TX
Zotos AGEbeautiful Creme Lightener uploaded by Belen D.
I loved the hair products I got in every singo one there amazing and it protects the hair from breaking because of the protein and and strength of product holds itself I give it five stars
Xavito C.
Tampa, FL
Zotos AGEbeautiful Creme Lightener uploaded by Xavito C.
Es un decolorante muy bueno lo recomiendo despues de este blish matizo con un toner Siver ash blonde El decolorante de age beautiful Y despues una mascarillas Resultado final en la foto cualquier duda preguntas No tengas miedo en preguntar se los recomiendo a ojo cerrado
Brittney R.
E Providence, RI
Zotos AGEbeautiful Creme Lightener uploaded by Brittney R.
Received this item complimentary from Influenster and it’s exactly what you can expect and want from a creme lightener. The Oder isn’t extremely overbearing and it’s easy to use. In my opinion you get a lot for your money but I did go out and buy a second to ensure I didn’t run out.
Desirey K.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Zotos AGEbeautiful Creme Lightener uploaded by Desirey K.
Purchased at: ULTA
Absolutely in love with this now, I don’t think I will use any other brand now. Everything about the whole Zoto’s blonde line is perfect. Price is affordable for a great product like this one.
Georgette J.
San marcos, CA
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
I have been bleaching and dying my own hair for over 10 years now and ive definitely tried every bleach and product under the sun and lemme tell you, this stuff is amazing. Not only does it lighten really well but it keeps your hair a lot kore healthy and intact compared to more bleaches! I will never use any other bleach ever again!
Trina S.
Davenport, IA
Purchased at: Walmart
Zotos AGEbeautiful Creme Lightener easy directions to read. It was my first time lighting up my hair for my Artic Fox Violet Dream. I highly recommend a 30 activator easy on your hair. Very harsh smell but if you have asthma like I do I had the window opened and wearing a mask. Zotos AGEbeautiful Creme Lightener
samm B.
Marseilles, IL
Just used this last week on a lady trying to go from a 2 to a 10. She has multiple layers of box dye and reds to get through. The first round took her to a level 5 without damaging the hair. The second round a week later took her to a level 7.the hair was a little dry aftertaste but nothing a treatment won't help. Super happy with this product
Michele H.
Florida Space Coast
I found this at Sally's when I was checking out the brands Toners. Gave it a whirl for stubborn dark brown/salt and pepper roots around my crown and nape ( my roots in the front are lite silver grey, but the rest of my scalp......not so much). My hair is already previously pre-lightened and toned with Wella T18, but has not been touched up in way too long. This time I used Ion Color Brilliance Demi Permanent Toner I mixed it with Scalp Sensitive 40 volume 1:2 and was extremely happy with the lifting results, but of course needed to tone the yellow and brassiness, as expected. I had left it on for 30 minutes,since I used no heat, to achieve my desired results. This product did not further damage my overly processed, naturally curly, shoulder length hair at all. There was no burning or scalp itching during the process either!!! I definitely like it better then any powder or lightening product I have used in the past. I then used Ion Color Brilliance Demi Permanent Toner/Platinum Lace, 1:2 to achieve my final light silver result!
Norma C.
Pompano Beach, FL
I actually work for Sally beauty which is one of or the only carrier of this lightener. I have tried nearly every bleach that they have to offer and nothing has worked as amazing as this. I have naturally black/brown curly hair. I used this bleach with a 30 volume developer and an ion booster step 1 and it lifted all 8 levels. Ive never had a bleach get me so blonde so quickly. I did leave the bleach on for about an hour before washing it out with my nutralizing shampoo and toning it with wellas T18 for the even platinum look. My hair looks and feels amazing. I will definitely be using this from now on.
Sharon M.
Easley, SC
Definitely more gentle on my hair than powder bleach and lifts as well but only gave 3 stars because after 30-45 minutes only lifted 3-4 levels, definitely did not lift anywhere near a level 9. This is my second round of bleaching and will give my hair a few weeks to recover before trying again. Not as much lift as expected but overall would definitely use again over a powder bleach just to preserve hair health.