Hair CareHair ColorPermanent Hair ColorZotos Professional

Cover gray and restore your hair's youthful appearance with AGEbeautiful Anti-aging Permanent Liqui-creme Haircolor. Proven to fight all five signs of aging hair.

Can someone upload a picture before and after?
Start your review of Zotos AGEbeautiful Anti-aging Permanent Liqui-creme Haircolor 5RC Medium Red Copper Brown!
Jennifer W.
Suisun City, CA
Zotos AGEbeautiful Anti-aging Permanent Liqui-creme Haircolor 5RC Medium Red Copper Brown uploaded by Jennifer W.
Review for: Agebeautiful Anti-Aging Permanent Liqui-Creme Haircolor 4R Dark Red Brown
This is an awesome Really vibrant hair color! My hair was previously bleached so it took well It looks beautiful, definitely would purchase. I love it. No improvement needed.Zotos AGE beautiful Creme Developer 20 Volume Zotos AGEbeautiful Anti-aging Permanent Liqui-creme Haircolor 5RC Medium Red Copper Brown
Alexis C.
Yonkers, NY
Zotos AGEbeautiful Anti-aging Permanent Liqui-creme Haircolor 5RC Medium Red Copper Brown uploaded by Alexis C.
Review for: AGEbeautiful Anti-Aging Demi Permanent Liqui-Creme Haircolor 5RR Medium Intense Red
I was so shocked when this came in the box with three other beautiful colors from influencer including developer a hairbrush even gloves I’m so excited to possibly die my hair red right now it’s a light blonde so I could just apply this right on top so excited.
Cedelinda V.
Edmond, OK
Zotos AGEbeautiful Anti-aging Permanent Liqui-creme Haircolor 5RC Medium Red Copper Brown uploaded by Cedelinda V.
This product has great coverage and minimal bleeding but only lasted two weeks & I am someone who only washes their hair once a week because of my hair texture and I use minimal heat in order to style my hair. all in all I do recommend. #freeproduct #AGEbeautiful
Kierstin C.
Zotos AGEbeautiful Anti-aging Permanent Liqui-creme Haircolor 5RC Medium Red Copper Brown uploaded by Kierstin C.
Review for: Agebeautiful Anti-Aging Permanent Liqui-Creme Haircolor 5R Medium Red
I love this color. I have been using for 6 months to a year. I love the red color as a dark auburn, but when the sun hits it, it's like a ruby color. Aboslutely gorgeous. My natural hair a dark blonde/VERY light brunette. I will be using this color for the foreseeable future lol.
Amanda R.
Visalia, CA
Zotos AGEbeautiful Anti-aging Permanent Liqui-creme Haircolor 5RC Medium Red Copper Brown uploaded by Amanda R.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
I got tired of the purple hair color I had on and decided to try to go for a pretty autumn color. I grabbed a 5rr and level 20 developer and let it sit for 35 minutes. Everyone has told me how beautiful the color is and how healthy my hair looks and feels now.!
Kacey G.
Louisville, KY
Zotos AGEbeautiful Anti-aging Permanent Liqui-creme Haircolor 5RC Medium Red Copper Brown uploaded by Kacey G.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
I used the 6RR on my hair and I fell in love! It gave me the most beautiful, bright, vibrant red!!!!
Kensy A.
Nashville, TN
Thank you very much I thank you very much, I enjoy it a lot and I thank you for letting me be one of your Influenster family, I would like to receive many more products and give my opinion and let my friends and family know, thank you very much 🥰
Jenny K.
Hillsboro, OR
Review for: AGEbeautiful Anti-Aging Demi Permanent Liqui-Creme Haircolor 5RB Medium Rasberry Brown
I have been using this haircolor for years. It’s been my go to for so long because I can always rely on it covering what gray I have and leaving my hair soft shiny and looking better than it did before I colored it.
Teagan H.
Levittown, PA
Loved how the red transferred onto my hair! Red hair dye is very hard to get vibrant, yet Zotos did it again! Amazing! Afraid it would thin, but didn’t! Instead, helped it from happening. Would recommend!Zotos AGEbeautiful Anti-aging Permanent Liqui-creme Haircolor 5RC Medium Red Copper Brown
Crystal A.
San Juan, TX
When I want to go red I buy this color and mix it with the 5RR color it turns out into a beautiful burgundy color. I love this brand.