Zotos AGEbeautiful Anti-aging Permanent Liqui-creme Haircolor 5N Medium Brown uploaded by Maryke L.

BY ZOTOS

Cover gray and restore your hair's youthful appearance with AGEbeautiful Anti-aging Permanent Liqui-creme Haircolor. Proven to fight all five signs of aging hair. see more...

Melisa O.
Stockton , CA
wow,I've been dyeing my hair myself for years but now I've found my new go to ,this product made my hair feel like it did when I was20,it has volume color that shines and the color is so rich and beautiful ,it would definitely buy it again it's very easy to use .
Shaughnessy W.
Biloxi , MS
This is my favorite brand of hair color! It lasts so much longer than most others I’ve tried without causing much damage. I used 5N and it was exactly what I expected. I was beyond satisfied with this product!
Kadie H.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
I've used this dye but in a couple other colors for about a year and I love this. It stays in my hair longer than any dye. I am so happy someone told me about this
Kristen B.
Nottingham, NH
I use 5VR and I love this product! Never have an issue with color, it always looks flawless and like I had it done professionally. Best part is the smell is tolerable not like other products I've used.
Sara A.
Excellent color and lasting power. Leaves hair soft and not over processed. 5N is a nice nutral color that is not red toned. Will be repurchasing.
Xylina V.
Rochester
Love the color, I love that it doesn’t damage my hair! I use a 10 developer just so it can deposit color and not fry my hair.
Jessenia E.
HOMELAND, CA
I love these. I have never had an issue with color fading fast or anything they work extremely well. One of my favorites
Yanira I.
Guayanilla Puerto Rico
Tremendo este tinte es muy bueno para cubrir esas canas q no nos agradan dejando una tonalidad natural.
Maryke L.
Cleveland, TN
Second time Buying these and I'm sooooooo impressed 😜😋
Love the color it gives and it really lasts too
Ruby L.
Natural colour however I found it fried my hair a little bit. A regular box dye did a better job then this one. I had to go to the salon for a trim after and also get some hair colour redone. I wouldn't buy again.