BeautyHairHair ColorZotos Professional

Cover gray and restore your hair's youthful appearance with AGEbeautiful Anti-aging Permanent Liqui-creme Haircolor. Proven to fight all five signs of aging hair.

Does this provide superior Gray coverage?
Start your review of Zotos AGEbeautiful Anti-aging Permanent Liqui-creme Haircolor 5A Medium Ash Brown!
Karen T.
Zotos AGEbeautiful Anti-aging Permanent Liqui-creme Haircolor 5A Medium Ash Brown uploaded by Karen T.
It mixes smoothly. It’s a nice thick cream so it doesn’t drip. I received the medium intense red shade. What I got was nice bright red. Developing time for me was 45 mins as I had a good amount of grey. It covered them really well. You get a sachet of color lock shampoo and conditioner which is super thick, there’s enough to wash/condition twice. It made my hair feel silky soft, easy to manage, without the heavy feel one would get post-coloring. If you’re looking to try this product, I would highly recommend. The pic doesn’t actually do it justice. It’s a lot brighter! I love it! Received the product compliments of Influenster for my honest review! Thank you, @influenster!
Sharmin T.
Fairborn, OH
Zotos AGEbeautiful Anti-aging Permanent Liqui-creme Haircolor 5A Medium Ash Brown uploaded by Sharmin T.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Review for: Agebeautiful Anti-Aging Permanent Liqui-Creme Haircolor 5N Medium Brown
I used this hair color to cover up a few grey strands in my hair this hair color is long lasting great coverage . . The color turned out fantastic and Fabolous also this product is easy to use .
Silvia  V.
Doral, FL
Zotos AGEbeautiful Anti-aging Permanent Liqui-creme Haircolor 5A Medium Ash Brown uploaded by Silvia  V.
Purchased at: Amazon
happy to receive my box with hair dyes from the Zotos Professional brand, I want to try them now!
Melissa O.
Aiken, SC
Zotos AGEbeautiful Anti-aging Permanent Liqui-creme Haircolor 5A Medium Ash Brown uploaded by Melissa O.
Review for: Agebeautiful Anti-Aging Permanent Liqui-Creme Haircolor 5A Medium Ash Brown, Agebeautiful Anti-Aging Permanent Liqui-Creme Haircolor 5N Medium Brown
This was free for review from influenster, and zotos professional. It's not a color I would have chosen for myself, color 6nn, I have never dyed my hair brown, I'm naturally blond and have always gone with a shade of blond, or pink, or purple. But I dont hate this product, or color. I may redye it brown next time too. The package came with 2 boxes of color 6nn dye, gloves, mixing bowl, root brush and primer. I was pleased with the age beautiful 20 volume developer as well and would recommend this product. It covered my stubborn grays even after a couple washed.
Jeanette  S.
Zotos AGEbeautiful Anti-aging Permanent Liqui-creme Haircolor 5A Medium Ash Brown uploaded by Jeanette  S.
I really like this hair color it was really light on my scalp it did not burn in it and I only took 10 minutes I have a gray hair I covered all of it in 10 minutes I was really surprised I had no bad smell to it I like it.#AGEbeautiful. #freeproduct. @zotosprofesional
Katrina Rhea D.
Santa Rosa, CA
Zotos AGEbeautiful Anti-aging Permanent Liqui-creme Haircolor 5A Medium Ash Brown uploaded by Katrina Rhea D.
Easy to use and mild on my scalp. I did not experience any itching after application. My hair color looks vibrant and the product did not make my hair dry and frizzy unlike other permanent hair color brands.
Erica  M.
Rockford, IL
Zotos AGEbeautiful Anti-aging Permanent Liqui-creme Haircolor 5A Medium Ash Brown uploaded by Erica  M.
#ABStarterKitVoxBox #complimentary @zotosprofessional @Influenster This was a fun Vox Box I am super thankful that I was chosen to review and test this hair dye. left my hair bouncy and a lot of extra fullness if you're looking to cover gray hairs this will cover them with there no mess aplacation.
Kensy A.
Nashville, TN
Zotos AGEbeautiful Anti-aging Permanent Liqui-creme Haircolor 5A Medium Ash Brown uploaded by Kensy A.
Amanda M.
Hartford, MI
Zotos AGEbeautiful Anti-aging Permanent Liqui-creme Haircolor 5A Medium Ash Brown uploaded by Amanda M.
This came in one of my influencer boxes for free. Did cover up my gray hair but just didn’t care for the color on me and my skin ton. I felt it was very dark. The dye did smell pretty good. No burning, easy clean up.
Lisa N.
Zotos AGEbeautiful Anti-aging Permanent Liqui-creme Haircolor 5A Medium Ash Brown uploaded by Lisa N.
Loved the color it turned out ,I have auburn hair it turned a reddish purple 💜💜💜 I recommend it to anyone who wants to dye their hair purple if you have lighter hair it will be different shade But I like the way mine turned out will buy again