Hair CareHair ColorPermanent Hair ColorZotos Professional

Cover gray and restore your hair's youthful appearance with AGEbeautiful Anti-aging Permanent Liqui-creme Haircolor. Proven to fight all five signs of aging hair.

Does this provide superior Gray coverage?
Start your review of Zotos AGEbeautiful Anti-aging Permanent Liqui-creme Haircolor 5A Medium Ash Brown!
Sharmin T.
Fairborn, OH
Zotos AGEbeautiful Anti-aging Permanent Liqui-creme Haircolor 5A Medium Ash Brown uploaded by Sharmin T.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Review for: Agebeautiful Anti-Aging Permanent Liqui-Creme Haircolor 5N Medium Brown
I used this hair color to cover up a few grey strands in my hair this hair color is long lasting great coverage . . The color turned out fantastic and Fabolous also this product is easy to use .
Silvia V.
Sunrise, FL
Zotos AGEbeautiful Anti-aging Permanent Liqui-creme Haircolor 5A Medium Ash Brown uploaded by Silvia V.
Purchased at: Amazon
happy to receive my box with hair dyes from the Zotos Professional brand, I want to try them now!
Melissa O.
Aiken, SC
Zotos AGEbeautiful Anti-aging Permanent Liqui-creme Haircolor 5A Medium Ash Brown uploaded by Melissa O.
Review for: Agebeautiful Anti-Aging Permanent Liqui-Creme Haircolor 5A Medium Ash Brown, Agebeautiful Anti-Aging Permanent Liqui-Creme Haircolor 5N Medium Brown
This was free for review from influenster, and zotos professional. It's not a color I would have chosen for myself, color 6nn, I have never dyed my hair brown, I'm naturally blond and have always gone with a shade of blond, or pink, or purple. But I dont hate this product, or color. I may redye it brown next time too. The package came with 2 boxes of color 6nn dye, gloves, mixing bowl, root brush and primer. I was pleased with the age beautiful 20 volume developer as well and would recommend this product. It covered my stubborn grays even after a couple washed.
Kensy A.
Nashville, TN
Zotos AGEbeautiful Anti-aging Permanent Liqui-creme Haircolor 5A Medium Ash Brown uploaded by Kensy A.
Brooke D.
S Charleston, WV
Zotos AGEbeautiful Anti-aging Permanent Liqui-creme Haircolor 5A Medium Ash Brown uploaded by Brooke D.
This developer is excellent! Great price and results #AGEbeautiful, #FreeProduct, @ZotosProfessional & @Influenster
Samantha J.
N Las Vegas, NV
I have several boxes colors, and this is by far the most gentle of them all, especially if you have naturally curly or sensitive scalp. Their no improvement needed. Color as expected and leaves hair soft, no breakage, manageable, and great gray coverage. Very satisfied, I don't use store bought hair color again. I use jet black color.
Sara A.
Excellent color and lasting power. Leaves hair soft and not over processed. 5N is a nice nutral color that is not red toned. Will be repurchasing.
Teagan H.
Levittown, PA
The after look is great! I was afraid it would leave my hair dried and damage, it was opposite! The shiny effect was perfect! Color looks great as well! Zotos AGEbeautiful Anti-aging Permanent Liqui-creme Haircolor 5A Medium Ash Brown
Sarah D.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
I really like this color on my hair for the first few weeks and then it turns more reddish brown on me. I do like that i can use a ver low volume developer so its less damaging on my hair.
Ann T.
Dallas, TX
I use this along with the 20 volume to color the grey around my hairline. It blends into my natural hair color well and lasts longer than the other root touch up hair color I previously purchased. For those of you afraid to mix their own color, DON'T be. This is really easy to use and more cost effective. Even my hairdresser told me to continue because it looked great. Zotos AGEbeautiful Anti-aging Permanent Liqui-creme Haircolor 5A Medium Ash Brown