Zotos AGEbeautiful Anti-Aging Permanent Liqui-Creme Haircolor 3V Darkest Plum Brown uploaded by Miranda O.

BY ZOTOS

Cover gray and restore your hair's youthful appearance with AGEbeautiful Anti-aging Permanent Liqui-creme Haircolor. Proven to fight all five signs of aging hair. see more...

Stephanie A.
WAYNESVILLE, NC
It leaves your hair radiant and soft. I love the variety of shades to choose from. The smell is amazing afterwards but during process it's a little pungent. This is my top brand when coloring at home. So easy to use that my husband does my hair. Instructions are super simple.?
Sammi R.
McKinney, TX
I am SO in love with this product! I have long, thick hair so I purchase 2 tubes along with a bottle of 10-volume developer. I get so many compliments on my hair!

The color is multifaceted so depending on the light, sometimes it's red, dark brown, plum, purple, or even a shade of blue. It's gorgeous.

Highly recommend!
Miranda O.
I love this!! I used it last night, and my hair is absolutely gorgeous!! It makes me so happy! I used a a 20 volume developer and left it on for 30 minutes!
Lourdes R.
How long does this hair color last?