Hair CareHair ColorZotos Professional
Zotos AGE beautiful Creme Developer 20 Volume

Zotos AGE beautiful Creme Developer 20 Volume

AGEbeautiful Creme Developer was formulated exclusively for AGEbeautiful anti-aging permanent liqui-creme haircolor.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Zotos AGE beautiful Creme Developer 20 Volume!
Laura E.
Arlington, WA
Zotos AGE beautiful Creme Developer 20 Volume uploaded by Laura E.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Review for: Agebeautiful Creme Developer 20 Volume 16 oz
Age beautiful developer mixed really well with the colour it also doesn't have a harsh chemical smell. This has a nice creamy consistency it's not too thick and it's not too watery, very easy to mix. I will buy this again and I recommend that if you colour your own hair you give this a try as well especially if you have greys.
Mandy F.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
Zotos AGE beautiful Creme Developer 20 Volume uploaded by Mandy F.
Review for: Agebeautiful Creme Developer 20 Volume 4 oz
This is awesome! I love it! I reviewed this product that I got for free from @influenster #zotosprofessional #agebeautiful it was very easy to use and very clear directions. My hair turned out beautiful and used with the hair dye I also received. It covered my greys flawlessly and effectively. I would recommend this to everyone! It’s amazing! Thank you!
Kensy A.
Nashville, TN
Zotos AGE beautiful Creme Developer 20 Volume uploaded by Kensy A.
I am very surprised Wow thank you so much @influenster #influenster #agebeautiful #agebeautifulhaircolor @zotosprofessional #freeproduct #agebeautiful #zotosprofessional #agebeautiful #influenstervoxbox #influensterbox @Influenster
Thuy N.
Danvers, MA
Zotos AGE beautiful Creme Developer 20 Volume uploaded by Thuy N.
Review for: Agebeautiful Creme Developer 20 Volume 16 oz
Liquid-creme, gentle, 20 volume. This is good developer for thin or damaged hair. It doesn’t all the super harsh ingredients and it doesn’t smell bad either. The bottle is big and will last me a while.
Teagan H.
Levittown, PA
Zotos AGE beautiful Creme Developer 20 Volume uploaded by Teagan H.
Zotos AGE beautiful Creme Developer 20 Volume Was a bit afraid at first since it was 20, but it ended amazing! It was very gentle and left no damage on my hair. As long as used directions correctly, results will be perfect. Little yellow as well! Recommend! @zotosprofessional #AGEbeautiful
Tamie D.
Medford, OR
Zotos AGE beautiful Creme Developer 20 Volume uploaded by Tamie D.
Review for: Agebeautiful Creme Developer 20 Volume 4 oz
I love my new color!! A bit darker than I was trying for but still, love it!! I got this at Sally's beauty and at a great value!!
Kris L.
Derry, NH
Zotos AGE beautiful Creme Developer 20 Volume uploaded by Kris L.
Review for: Agebeautiful Creme Developer 20 Volume 16 oz
This is a good cream developer. I use this with permanent hair dye or with a toner. It lifts okay. I think I would wait longer with this toner just because it's not a strong lift like other developers I've tried. But it works! Strongly recommend.
Samantha J.
N Las Vegas, NV
I have several developers, and this is by far the most gentle of them all, especially if you have naturally curly or sensitive scalp. Their no improvement needed. Color as expected and leaves hair soft and manageable. Very satisfied, I don't use another!
Kemmy D.
Tigard, OR
It works great when I was going with a gray hair color I used this item to bleach my hair with and it did the job and it is very affordable. I buy all my beauty products at Sally's beauty supply.
Katie C.
Brookings, SD
This is a great developer. It smells good and doesn't destroy your hair. My hair was actually softer after using this

Looking for your answer?