Hair CareHair ProductsShampooZotos Professional
Zotos 180Pro Moisture Repair Shampoo, 120 fl oz

Zotos 180Pro Moisture Repair Shampoo, 12.0 fl. oz.

180 Degree Turnaround For Healthy Hair, Makes Hair Stronger And Healthier, Gently Cleans Dry, Damaged Hair, Color-Safe Formula

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Zotos 180Pro Moisture Repair Shampoo, 12.0 fl. oz.!
Jaslyn C.
Hopkinton, MA
I tried this shampoo for first time just this past month & after just 1 wash i was sold. Fell instantly in love with the brand due to the fact that soon i lather it in my hair, i felt a gentle, safe, and healthy surge of pure satisfied moisture. My hair due to harsh dry winter weather has been a disater far as dryness that feels almost like hay & had lots of breakage/split ends, dry scalp to the max. Its not too pricey at all but even if it was its well worth the buy. Lathering up is such a delight its so soft & after styling hair ive seen less breakage, scalp feels like its getting healed & my hair is so soft. Its a new favorite shampoo. Ill continue to purchase, recommend it too others as well. I still will be testing out other new brands & using trusted years know brands but thats just cause i love exploring but it will be a product bought again. Plus ill be testing other products from this line as well soon. Try it out you will be happy!
Taylor S.
Big stone gap, VA
I work at Sally's and this is my all time favorite shampoo we have. You can literally run your fingers through your hair after only shampooing!!
Kristie M.
Domremy , SK
Smells amazing and makes my hair so nice and soft. Great price! It moisturizes my hair when I need it while not leaving my hair greasy.

Looking for your answer?