BY ZOTE

For a delicate wash

hannah n.
hannah n.
Fort Mill, SC
I just have to give this a five star for my husband Jaime. It's a funny story, he's from Mexico, and every time he washed that's what he would use. So one day, I was reading the label and it said "laundry bar" and I saw a picture of clothes hanging 😂. But, strangely it does a good job and smells really good after you wash with it!😊
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Fair Grove, MO
We make our own laundry detergent, we usually use Felz Naptha but decided to try this out. I liked that the bar made more but we weren't a huge fan of the scent. Didn't seem to work as well as far as well as getting stains out but we managed to grab a few bars for real cheap whenever a local store was going out of business.
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Yakima, WA
I use the pink zote for cleaning my makeup brushes. Someone recommended it to me because of how fairly priced it is and how great it works. I would defiantly recommend it. It cleans my brushes better than any soap I've used and it's so affordable
Paige U.
Paige U.
This is great for homemade laundry detergent! It has a great smell that lasts forever. Just get a cheese shredder and put it in the powder you would use for the detergent and it will work great
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Decorator Expert
This is a baseball moms dream! It works great to remove stains on my son's uniforms. The soap does not have a strong smell, unlike other products.
Keely D.
Keely D.
Queen Creek, AZ
I make my own laundry soap and use Zote. It smells great and gets the job done. The pink bar is also great. Would recommend either one.
Zahireen C.
Zahireen C.
This brings back memories! My mom used to wash our clothes with the pink one and I use it to wash my makeup brushes.
guadalupe E.
guadalupe E.
West valley city , UT
Great soap to clean you brushes it's amazing and it's super cheap I love it's does it great good !
Amber O.
Amber O.
I absolutely love this soap. I actually use it to clean my makeup brushes. Works so good!
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Decorator Expert
A very affordable bar of soap that I use to hand wash small cloths and those tough stainds in clothes ready to be washed. I highly recommend this bar, now they have them in two colors pink and white it's abviouse puno for colors and white for the whites but they both do an amazing job. Let me add I also use this to wash my make up brushes and beauty sponge and its amazing of course a bar of soap specially for my makeup cleansing routine.
Lillie H.
Lillie H.
Paris, TN
I've seen this on washing makeup brushes, but how do you use it for laudry? Do you break it up in pieces?
Kristy C.
Kristy C.
Cullman, AL
How do you use this? Is it a powder?
Evelyn A.
Evelyn A.
Decorator Expert
What's the difference between this white soap from the pink one?
Tammy N.
Tammy N.
Kingsport, TN
Does this leave a stain on your clothes when u wash it? Is it good to get out blood? @influenster