BY ZOTE

For a delicate wash

Maddie Grace P.
Nettleton, MS
Decorator Expert Level 3
i found this at walmart in the laundry section for 98 cents! i wash my makeup brushes with it! i just put the bar down into my sink and run water over it and swirl my brushes around in it until they come out clean! it's super cheap and clean and gets the job done!
Laura G.
Camden , NJ
Zote White Laundry Soap I clean all my makeup brushes with this soap it cleans so good my brushes come out perfectly clean and brand new like leaves a pleasant smell and doesn’t irritate my skin
Dara R.
This soap is a dollar at Walmart. It takes seconds to was my brushes, the quickest and best way I get my makeup brushes and sponges clean. Completely clean without any stains even on white brushes.
Daija S.
Longview, WA
Lasts forever and makes my brushes feel brand new! Smells wonderful and clean without perfume. My berushes have never looked better and it’s only $0.97 a bar and they are huge.
Ashley D.
Coralville, IA
This stuff is AMAZING for cleaning your makeup brushes!! I wet my brushes, pick up some soap and then use a Sigma Spa Express Brush Cleaning Mat to deep clean them. It works incredibly well! This soap has a faint smell of citronella but it is nothing too harsh. Best of all, it's only 88 cents at Walmart and you get a HUGE bar! I've attached before and after pictures of cleaning some of my brushes so you can see the difference it makes! I would highly recommend this for cleaning your makeup brushes.
Andrea M.
Chicago , IL
Decorator Expert Level 2
A very affordable bar of soap that I use to hand wash small cloths and those tough stainds in clothes ready to be washed. I highly recommend this bar, now they have them in two colors pink and white it's abviouse puno for colors and white for the whites but they both do an amazing job. Let me add I also use this to wash my make up brushes and beauty sponge and its amazing of course a bar of soap specially for my makeup cleansing routine.
Nancy M.
A lot of people find it weird that this is a soap for laundry, mainly because here in the states we are used to just throwing our laundry inside of a washing machine. But when I visit my family in Mexico we use this soap and scrub our clothes by hand using a sort of ribbed rock. And do you just get your laundry also be and move it back-and-forth on the ribbed rock.
Marian A.
Decorator Expert Level 1
This soap is the bomb when it comes to cleaning my makeup brushes. This soap really get to the inner part of the brushes to get the residue out. The bar costs less than $1.00 and is huge. It also leaves a nice smell to my brushes.
Kimberly G.
Greeley, CO
Although it is targeted as laundry soap I use it for everything. Especially to shower, my skin is bumpy to to the point it feels like goose bumps and the soap has fixed that after three months. It doesn't feel harsh to the skin and makes me feel fresher than ever. I know plenty of people who use it as body soap also.
Katie R.
Land O Lakes, WI
I love Zote for cleaning my makeup brushes and sponges. This is .96 cents at Walmart and is the only thing that actually completely washes and removes any staining from them, they all look brand new! I just cut a small chunk off and have enough for many more brush cleanings.
Lillie H.
Paris, TN
I've seen this on washing makeup brushes, but how do you use it for laudry? Do you break it up in pieces?
Kristy C.
Cullman, AL
How do you use this? Is it a powder?
Tammy N.
Kingsport, TN
Does this leave a stain on your clothes when u wash it? Is it good to get out blood? @influenster
I have heard this is good for cleaning your acne and body but is it good for washing your private parts???I was reading that it doesn't have a lot of unsafe stuff in it but is it safe for down there??? Zote White Laundry Soap
Evelyn A.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What's the difference between this white soap from the pink one?