BY ZOTE

For a delicate wash

Laura G.
Camden , NJ
Zote White Laundry Soap I clean all my makeup brushes with this soap it cleans so good my brushes come out perfectly clean and brand new like leaves a pleasant smell and doesn’t irritate my skin
Dara R.
This soap is a dollar at Walmart. It takes seconds to was my brushes, the quickest and best way I get my makeup brushes and sponges clean. Completely clean without any stains even on white brushes.
Ashley D.
Coralville, IA
This stuff is AMAZING for cleaning your makeup brushes!! I wet my brushes, pick up some soap and then use a Sigma Spa Express Brush Cleaning Mat to deep clean them. It works incredibly well! This soap has a faint smell of citronella but it is nothing too harsh. Best of all, it's only 88 cents at Walmart and you get a HUGE bar! I've attached before and after pictures of cleaning some of my brushes so you can see the difference it makes! I would highly recommend this for cleaning your makeup brushes.
Andrea M.
Chicago , IL
Decorator Expert Level 2
A very affordable bar of soap that I use to hand wash small cloths and those tough stainds in clothes ready to be washed. I highly recommend this bar, now they have them in two colors pink and white it's abviouse puno for colors and white for the whites but they both do an amazing job. Let me add I also use this to wash my make up brushes and beauty sponge and its amazing of course a bar of soap specially for my makeup cleansing routine.
Nancy M.
A lot of people find it weird that this is a soap for laundry, mainly because here in the states we are used to just throwing our laundry inside of a washing machine. But when I visit my family in Mexico we use this soap and scrub our clothes by hand using a sort of ribbed rock. And do you just get your laundry also be and move it back-and-forth on the ribbed rock.
Marian A.
Decorator Expert Level 1
This soap is the bomb when it comes to cleaning my makeup brushes. This soap really get to the inner part of the brushes to get the residue out. The bar costs less than $1.00 and is huge. It also leaves a nice smell to my brushes.
Katie R.
Wisconsin
I love Zote for cleaning my makeup brushes and sponges. This is .96 cents at Walmart and is the only thing that actually completely washes and removes any staining from them, they all look brand new! I just cut a small chunk off and have enough for many more brush cleanings.
Christy V.
Oklahoma City, OK
Zote is one of the best bar soaps for clothing. You don't have yo use bleach. Just wash with this bar. If you have clothing with deep stains use this bar. It will bring many stains out . Also it has a very clean smell. You won't be disappointed!
Katy F.
El Cajon, CA
While I haven't used this soap often, I did use a bar of it to make my own liquid laundry detergent once and it worked great! It was grated and added to a few other ingredients to create an all-natural detergent.
Reina H.
Watsonville, CA
This stuff works wonders! I highly recommend this product. It's super affordable and has multiple ways you can use it. I use it use clean my makeup brushes. I shave some off of the bar with a knife and just mix it in warm water and spin my brushes in it
Lillie H.
Paris, TN
I've seen this on washing makeup brushes, but how do you use it for laudry? Do you break it up in pieces?
Kristy C.
Cullman, AL
How do you use this? Is it a powder?
Tammy N.
Kingsport, TN
Does this leave a stain on your clothes when u wash it? Is it good to get out blood? @influenster
Evelyn A.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What's the difference between this white soap from the pink one?