Zote Soap Pink 7 Oz Pack Of 50

by Zote

Safe for delicate clothes- Zote is a high quality laundry soap and can be confidently used for washing your family clothes- Pink laundry soap with a minimum fatty acid content 66- More whitening power-Features- Color - Pink- Pack Of 50- Item Weight - 7 oz-Ingredients- Sodium Tallowate, Sodium Cocoate, Fragrance, Optical Brightener and Violet 10- SKU: KEHE9429

Can I wash my makeup brushes with this? I keep hearing people say that it is good and others say it is not good....
Has anyone used this to make your own laundry soap? I've heard that you can, but I am curious about anyone else's experience with this type of soap inparticular.
Start your review of Zote Soap Pink 7 Oz Pack Of 50!
Helga Z.
Purchased at: Walmart
The product listed is for a pack of 50 seven ounce bars, which is overkill. You really only need one bar and a 5gal bucket. Use a cheese grater to turn the Zote bar into flakes. Add the 7oz of flakes to 5 gallons Hot Water. Stir until the soap flakes have dissolved. Let sit overnight. In the morning you should have a thick detergent that you can transfer to a smaller container for everyday use. If you are on a budget, the Zote bar at Walmart is about two dollars and makes 5gal of detergent. There is a white bar if you prefer low odor. I have used this recipe for years.
Darlin S.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Zote Soap Pink 7 Oz Pack Of 50 uploaded by Darlin S.
Zote Soap Pink 7 Oz Pack Of 50 uploaded by Darlin S.
I been seeing TikTok girls washing there makeup brushes with ZOTE 🥰 so I Want To Try It !! I hope 🤞🏼 it works . Does Any One use it ??? let me know in the comments ! #cleaning #brushes #zote #cleanup Zote Soap Pink 7 Oz Pack Of 50
Janet H.
Morrow, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Works wonders. If Clorox doesn’t help take the tough stains away from white clothes or bedding. Zote my friends will.
Marisa K.
Walnut Creek, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This zote soap in pink smells pretty strong but does a great job for cleaning up messes
Veronica  G.
Lacey, WA
Love love love this soap I use it to wash my makeup brushes it smells amazing and leaves my brushes super clean i use this soap to wash my colors and whites clothes and removes all the stains pretty good a really recommended and is affordable price
Denetris F.
Sarasota, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How can a simple, cheap pink bar of soap actually perform miracles? I don't know but IT WORKs. Who am I to question? My husband has a HVAC business and I don't do his laundry, but did notice he had ring around the collar (oh the horrors). His blue work shirts have been washed and dried many times already but I thought, what the heck? Can't be any worse. I sprayed the collar with water (the shirts were dry) and slide the bar of Zote across the grime, then lightly worked in the soap with a fingernail brush and popped them into the washer. They all came out perfectly cleaned! I didn't realize that the pink Zote was for whites, but it didn't bleach the collars at all. I cannot praise this product highly enough. Now to get my husband to this to the rest of his shirts . . .that will be another miracle!
Mayra F.
Sylvania, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this so much use it to wash my makeup drushes and always leaves them smelling amazing
Suzanne E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I ❤zote soap. I recently started using it to clean my makeup brushes and my beauty blender. Works way better than the beauty blender soap at removing stains. Today when I went to get my white dress out of the closet it had some stains on it. Not sure what they were, best guess is a mouse peed on it. I grabbed my zote soap and it took the stains right out, even took out a very tiny makeup stain that I forgot was on the dress until I was looking it over for more stains. This is hands down the best purchase I ever made.
Andrea S.
I like the smell of Zote when I would make my own laundry detergent. It didn't grate very easily because it is a softer type of soap than the competitors.
Carina V.
Lake Forest, CA
Such a good and inexpensive soap. I use it when I have to hand wash any delicate clothing or bras. Also works very good for makeup brushes.