BY ZOTE

Safe for delicate clothes- Zote is a high quality laundry soap and can be confidently used for washing your family clothes- Pink laundry soap with a minimum fatty acid content 66- More whitening power-Features- Color - Pink- Pack Of 50- Item Weight - 7 oz-Ingredients- Sodium Tallowate, Sodium Cocoate, Fragrance, Optical Brightener and Violet 10- SKU: KEHE9429 see more...

Rhonda R.
I do not know why I haven't tried this Zote soap sooner! I remove my makeup nightly with these reusable Erase Your Face cloths that I can throw in the laundry and wash over and over instead of buying so many disposable cotton products. So, in the laundy section I saw this Zote soap for under $1 and saw on YouTube people using it to wash beauty bblenders and brushes, so I bought a bar or Zote. Got home and right away tried it on my cloths, it was so quick to take ALL of the makeup stains out of them! So what did I do next, wash all of my makeup brushes with it too! For under $1 the only bad thing I can say is that I didn't know about this soap sooner! It got my brushes clean and after air drying overnight they were soft and clean ready to use in the morning. Just make sure to rinse ALL of the soap out of your brushes before you lay them out to dry. The light fragrance of this soap is nice too, I have only tried the pink one but there is a white one too! I found a small plastic food container deep enough to fit my bar of Zote to keep it under the sink in between uses, it won't fit in a traditional sized bar soap container because it is supersized! I feel like this small investment will go a really long way! I highly recommend trying this soap!
Suzanne E.
I ❤zote soap. I recently started using it to clean my makeup brushes and my beauty blender. Works way better than the beauty blender soap at removing stains.
Today when I went to get my white dress out of the closet it had some stains on it. Not sure what they were, best guess is a mouse peed on it. I grabbed my zote soap and it took the stains right out, even took out a very tiny makeup stain that I forgot was on the dress until I was looking it over for more stains. This is hands down the best purchase I ever made.
Briana C.
This Zote soap isn't just to wash your clothes it's also great for washing your makeup blenders and makeup brushes it leaves them super soft and clean:) this is the only soap use for washing my makeup brushes! It's a must have!
Marisol G.
This soap is wonderful, my mom used this back in Mexico for her laundry needs, I use this to wash those delicate clothes that must be hand wash, for example my VS bras, and I just found out by a you tuber that this works great to clean your make up brushes, I tried cleaning my beauty blender and my make up brushes just like she recommended and I was amazed, I won't be spending more money in expensive cleaning make up stuff, I buy this bar at Walmart and it only cost .97 cents, it's cheap and trust me it works just perfectly, it's like a magic soap
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I make my own home made laundry soap and zote is part of the laundry soap recipie. You can find it super cheap in the laundry soap isles at Wal-Mart. Only I buy it in white and have a huge stock pile for making my laundry soap.
Carla V.
Delano, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Girls!! Want. Cheap way to clean ur makeup brushes well here it is Zote soap! It really works I got mine at my local 99 cents store for .49 cents! It leaves your brushes clean and smelling great and super soft 👌🏼
S H.
Haslett, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this soap! It has a great fresh clean laundry scent and is a great laundry soap. It'll clean better than any detergent. I like to use it when I'm hiking for more days than I can pack clothes. Saves me when I need to wash just a couple of items.
Alma V.
Works so good in your laundry especially whites and delicate garments. Cleans makeup brushes very well too, they look brand new after. It's very inexpensive which is the best part
Andrea S.
I like the smell of Zote when I would make my own laundry detergent. It didn't grate very easily because it is a softer type of soap than the competitors.
Martha V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It's the best for white clothing! Leaves them bright and great smelling. It's so inexpensive that you can use it for much more than just clothes
Maria P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can I wash my makeup brushes with this? I keep hearing people say that it is good and others say it is not good....
Rebecca K.
Spring Hill, FL
Has anyone used this to make your own laundry soap? I've heard that you can, but I am curious about anyone else's experience with this type of soap inparticular.