BY ZOTE #1 in Starch

Zote is a high quality laundry soap and can be confidently used for washing your family clothes. Pink laundry soap with a minimum fatty acid content (66%). see more...

• Zote Pink Laundry Soap - 14.1 oz Is this really that goo...1 Answers
  • Who else has tried this bar of soap to clean their beauty...13 Answers
  • I have no idea how to really work with influenster since ...2 Answers
Zote Pink Laundry Soap - 14.1 oz
  • "Just a scrub of this soap & warm water and the stain lifts out plus it works great with white socks " in 1 review
  • "I use my usual liquid detergent and then just pop the whole bar in the washer anling with the clothing." in 1 review
  • "Wonderful in homemade laundry detergent." in 1 review
Naquela K.
Bessemer, AL
I'm completely sold on this product!! I used it before solely as a makeup up brush cleaner, but recently decided to use it on two laundry emergencies.

First, my 3- year-old got burgundy lipstick in her ivory lace dress. Well, purposely rubbed it in. My mom tried to clean it and got most of it out using laundry detergent. I took it home and cleaned the spots left with this soap and it was as good as new.

Second, my husband washed two pieces of my light clothing with dark clothes. I was about to freak out on him. I was most worried about this beige dress I had that I had only worn twice. It was gray! So I said why not try the zote bar in the wash. I did that and just kept checking the dress through the cycles.... And it came clean! No dark spots. No gray! Again, as good as new.

Of all the brush cleansers I've used, this gets my makeup brushes the cleanest in the least amount of time.

It was not even a dollar! It's worth every penny!
Teri B.
Decorator Expert Level 2
I love using this to clean my makeup brushes and sponges. I have tried using other kinds of brush and sponge cleaners, even baby shampoo, and nothing compares to this. It gets deep into my brushes and sponges to really give it a good clean. It gets the stains completely out and makes them look brand new again. I also have sensitive skin and was afraid to use this at first because of the scent, but when I started to use this it didn't irritate my skin or break me out. I also love how it is $.88 Cents at Walmart and how one bar lasts so long. This has been my go to brush and sponge cleaner. I won't ever repurchase another expensive mediocre brush and sponge cleaner again after trying this out.
Vanessa S.
Arlington
I must admit I'm obsessed with this soap bar! I hoard bars in different places throughout my house.
It has many uses besides washing delicate garments, brightening power without being harmful.
I love it to clean my makeup brushes, also helps repel mosquitoes during the summer. I could list many uses but definitely you must try! Oh did i mention its soo cheap! You welcome!
Liliana A.
La Puente, CA
Zote Pink Laundry Soap - 14.1 oz has been in the family for years. We litterally use it for everything. We use it for stains and it works like magic. I️ like to use it for my beauty blender because I️ hate having it dirty and cleans really well. I️ personally use it to shower with as well I️ didn’t even notice it was a laundry soap till I️ was 10. It leaves my skin squeaky clean and I’ve been told I️ have really nice skin. I️ do apply Aveeno® Daily Moisturizing Lotion after a shower for hydrating my skin. I️ 100% recommend it !!!
Brandi C.
This magical miracle worker is a god send when it comes to cleaning my brushes. I have tried other cleansers intended for cleaning brushes and NOTHING comes close to this bar of soap!!! Be careful to make sure you use the pink (NOT white) bar in order to restore your brushes to their beautiful original color and condition!
Khyla D.
Glenn Heights, TX
Whenever I need my makeup sponges to be SPOTLESS, I reach for this soap. This laundry soap retails for .98 in my local Walmart and does so much better at cleaning my makeup tools than high-dollar brush cleansers and cleansing balms. All you have to do is rub and squeeze and your sponges are brand new! It works on brushes as well, but a miracle worker on sponges.
Dee W.
New York
Chunky bar of pleasant smelling soap that cleans brushes quickly with very little time and effort. The soap was under $2.00 for the large bar. The only problem is storing the bar which lasts a long time unless it is sitting in the water for a while.
Meredith J.
Saint Louis, MO
Zote is incredible around the house! I use the pink bar to clean my makeup brushes, degrease my concrete floors, and spot treat my clothing. It’s under a dollar for a 14.1 ounce bar, and it’s one of the most effective items in my cleaning arsenal.
Stephanie G.
San Antonio
This soap is not only good for laundry it is also what I use to clean my makeup brushes and them come out good as new. Very effective and affordable not at all expensive and it last a good amount of time depending on how you use it. Doesn’t melt all fast when it gets wet and is a really good size. You must give this product a try if you haven’t. Don’t judge a book by its cover on this one!!!Zote Pink Laundry Soap - 14.1 oz
Brianna S.
Gray, KY
Can I just say how much I love this stuff? From cleaning my brushes, all the way to clearing acne! I am not at all disappointed by this product, it dries up acne within days, and brings brushes back to looking brand new!!
Kristy L.
Columbus, GA
Decorator Expert Level 3
Ive never seen or used this kind. Where do you find this at?
Crystal B.
I've heard that people use this to clean their brushes and sponges. Does it work well?
Marie T.
Decorator Expert Level 3
Do you use the Pink Zote Soap to wash your clothes or brushes?
Jenni S.
What is this good for ?? White or color clothes
Christal M.
Ellenwood, GA
Can I buy this in store? And if so, where?