BY ZOTE #20 in Starch

Zote is a high quality laundry soap and can be confidently used for washing your family clothes. Pink laundry soap with a minimum fatty acid content (66%). see more...

• Zote Pink Laundry Soap - 14.1 oz Is this really that good to cle...1 Answers
  • Who else has tried this bar of soap to clean their beauty blender...13 Answers
  • I have no idea how to really work with influenster since I'm new ...2 Answers
Zote Pink Laundry Soap - 14.1 oz
  • "Just a scrub of this soap & warm water and the stain lifts out plus it works great with white socks " in 1 review
  • "I use my usual liquid detergent and then just pop the whole bar in the washer anling with the clothing." in 1 review
  • "Wonderful in homemade laundry detergent." in 1 review
Patricia B.
El Cajon, CA
I remember the first time I heard about "jabón zote" like my mom calls it. I was washing my undies because I had gotten my cycle and and had stained them and my mom brings out this huge pink bar of soap and she said that it was the best one to take the stain out of your undies. I lathered them up and the wadded them into a little ball and let them sit there for a few hours then I went back into the bathroom and washed out the soap and the stain was almost completely gone. I didn't use any bleach either it was only with "jabón zote" and cool water. Never use hot water when washing blood stains out of your clothing because hot water cooks the blood and the stain is harder to get out. Zote soap is very inexpensive and it can be found in any local supermarket.
Amy Mimi R.
Pacific, WA
Dirt cheap! Super effective! I've used this on so many stains and it gets the stains out like no tomorrow! A little of this soap and elbow grease and your clothes is back to being stain free. I've used this on even the most stubborn stains such as dried up blood stains to my baby's poopy cloth diapers. Mustard yellow stain is the worse to get off I tried oxi clean and that didn't even take it off I was going to throw out the cloth diaper if I couldn't get the stain out but luckily this soap took it off! just saved me $30+ . I also love using this for my make up brushes I just add a few drops of olive oil to not over dry my brushes and boom back to new my brushes feel and look!
Maggie S.
I use this to wash my makeup brushes and sponges, and it's the best thing I've found! Not only that, but it's also the cheapest. Less than a dollar at Walmart and I have yet to get even halfway through my first bar washing all of my brushes and sponges weekly for several months now. It gets them super clean way faster than baby shampoo did and it's even more cost-effective. I do find it to be a little drying over time, but what I do is I condition my brushes with olive oil before I wash them every 3-5 washes and that seems to keep them super soft, just make sure to wash the olive oil out really well. For the price, though, you really can't beat it.
Faith H.
Duncanville, TX
This is like the go-to brand of laundry soap bars. They are big, cheap, smell good, and do a very good job of cleaning clothes that you want to hand wash, or to give a good pre-wash to your clothes before you put them into the washing machine. I have both the pink and white bars, and there's really no difference besides the color- they both smell the same. You can also use them as a component of homemade laundry soap, although for that I do recommend the zote flakes (which only come in white) because they are already shredded up and are easier to handle. As far as laundry bars go, this is the best one to me.
Zehra H.
This soap is incredibly effective for cleaning makeup brushes and blenders. I used to purchase products advertised as brush cleaners, but they're horrendously overpriced for what they are. (Example: My bar of Beauty Blender Solid Cleanser disappeared within a few washes, and that was $16 plus tax!) I purchased this $1 bar of Zote soap from Walmart a year ago, and I've barely made a dent in it! Best of all, it makes my brushes look like new after every cleaning, and doesn't damage them. Winning!
Alexia S.
I LOVE THIS SOAP. I grew up in a Mexican family and I had seen my mom use this for several things. She told me to use this whenever I had to take off stains off clothes and it works WONDERS. I also use this to clean my make up brushes, and my face and body and it cleans soooo deep. I love it. Would definitely recommend. I like the white version of this better but the pink one is the same, just with a rosey sent. Love this!
monica c.
Lake worth , FL
Love this soap super cheap I use it to wash my makeup brushes and beauty blender this is my 3th zote soap it last a long time it's meant for your clothes but I use it on my brushes and it works perfectly fine I remember my mother use to wash our hair with this and anybody lol and nothing happend to us I'm not saying that it is fine to wash yourself with this it just brings memories and I wanted to share it with you guys
Nicole M.
Madera, CA
Omg!!! This soap is magic!! Yes, magic!!! My boys play baseball and have the toughest stains! Their pants have red clay dirt, grass stains, oil stains, food stains etc. this soap is my go to stain remover. Have this on hand always! I have gotten compliments time after time! Everyone wants to know how I keep my boys pants white. They literally stand out from others on their team!! Magic! I share recommend this to all
Elizabeth G.
El Monte , CA
A must have for me! Super affordable! Removes hard stains from clothes and my kids clothes that always end up with stains. And it's also delicate, nothing removes stains on my makeup brushes than this, after I wash my brushes with this I use baby shampoo next and works miracles, leaves my brushes like new and super clean and soft :)
Amanda H.
I heard about #zote soap through a makeup group and decided to give it a try. At that price point you're not missing out. But I was amazed at how well it cleaned my makeup brushes. Didn't dry them out and left them all feeling soft. Now that I know about this #beautyHack I'll never buy expensive brush cleaners again!
Kristy L.
Columbus, GA
Ive never seen or used this kind. Where do you find this at?
Crystal B.
I've heard that people use this to clean their brushes and sponges. Does it work well?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Decorator Expert
Do you use the Pink Zote Soap to wash your clothes or brushes?
Christal M.
Ellenwood, GA
Can I buy this in store? And if so, where?
KAlon B.
Puyallup, WA
Where can I purchase this???