BY ZOTE #1 in Starch

Zote is a high quality laundry soap and can be confidently used for washing your family clothes. Pink laundry soap with a minimum fatty acid content (66%). see more...

• Zote Pink Laundry Soap - 14.1 oz Is this really that good to cle...1 Answers
  • Who else has tried this bar of soap to clean their beauty blender...13 Answers
  • I have no idea how to really work with influenster since I'm new ...2 Answers
Zote Pink Laundry Soap - 14.1 oz
  • "Just a scrub of this soap & warm water and the stain lifts out plus it works great with white socks " in 1 review
  • "Wonderful in homemade laundry detergent." in 1 review
  • "I use my usual liquid detergent and then just pop the whole bar in the washer anling with the clothing." in 1 review
Teri B.
Decorator Expert Level 2
I love using this to clean my makeup brushes and sponges. I have tried using other kinds of brush and sponge cleaners, even baby shampoo, and nothing compares to this. It gets deep into my brushes and sponges to really give it a good clean. It gets the stains completely out and makes them look brand new again. I also have sensitive skin and was afraid to use this at first because of the scent, but when I started to use this it didn't irritate my skin or break me out. I also love how it is $.88 Cents at Walmart and how one bar lasts so long. This has been my go to brush and sponge cleaner. I won't ever repurchase another expensive mediocre brush and sponge cleaner again after trying this out.
Khyla D.
Glenn Heights, TX
Whenever I need my makeup sponges to be SPOTLESS, I reach for this soap. This laundry soap retails for .98 in my local Walmart and does so much better at cleaning my makeup tools than high-dollar brush cleansers and cleansing balms. All you have to do is rub and squeeze and your sponges are brand new! It works on brushes as well, but a miracle worker on sponges.
Keely M.
Franklin , NC
I love this soap for washing my brushes and beauty blenders! It cleans them so easily and it’s so cheap!! 88cents ! You can’t beat that. I purchased at Walmart and I would recommend every beauty lover use this for your makeup brushes and blenders!
Rüthÿ S.
Duluth, GA
This Zote Bar Soap is the BEST THING TO CLEAN MY MAKEUP BRUSHES💕💕💕 pros is that is super cheap and very effective is cleans them very well and for the price is so worth it! I will highly recommended this bar soap to anyone.
Brianna L.
Scalf, KY
Can I just say how much I love this stuff? From cleaning my brushes, all the way to clearing acne! I am not at all disappointed by this product, it dries up acne within days, and brings brushes back to looking brand new!!
Jenni D.
Saint Louis, MO
I use this soap bar to deep clean my makeup brushes. Not only do my brushes come clean beautifully but it takes less time to get all the makeup out. This bar lasts a long time and is less than a dollar at Walmart. I've tried many other soaps to clean my brushes over the years and this one surpasses those big time. Zote Pink Laundry Soap - 14.1 oz
Brittany S.
Garden grove , CA
THIS IS THE BEST SOAP FOR AN EASIER LIFE!! It's 59 cents at the 99 cent store! I use this soap to wash my makeup brushes bi-weekly and to spot treat deep set stains on clothes . If you just need to quickly wash one item you can lather it in the sink and hang dry . The scent is great also .
Monique V.
Palmdale, CA
Favorite soap to clean my Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge & get it the cleanest I’ve ever seen! I used it to clean my brushes as well and it was super easy and the cleanest!
Evelin A.
Brooklyn
I don't know about you guys but I'm Mexican and I use this as a soap to clean myself and my face and let me tell you it cleans eveything off, I feel like it really sucks up everything and it's drying but add a little coconut oil and you'll be fine
Brooklin J.
Bentonville , AR
Very good soap to wash your makeup tools with! It is so dirt cheap and lasts a long time to really clean and disinfect your make up brushes and sponges. It’s less than one dollar. Do not waste your money on anything else
Kristy L.
Columbus, GA
Decorator Expert Level 3
Ive never seen or used this kind. Where do you find this at?
Crystal B.
I've heard that people use this to clean their brushes and sponges. Does it work well?
Marie T.
Decorator Expert Level 3
Do you use the Pink Zote Soap to wash your clothes or brushes?
Christal M.
Ellenwood, GA
Can I buy this in store? And if so, where?
KAlon B.
Puyallup, WA
Where can I purchase this???