Zote Pink Laundry Soap - 14.1 oz

by Zote

#1 in Fabric Starch

Zote is a high quality laundry soap and can be confidently used for washing your family clothes. Pink laundry soap with a minimum fatty acid content (66%).

How to place the order?
Difference between white and pink soap?
Ik this soap is amazing for washing brushes and sponges but is it good for the eyebrow soap trend I wanna give it a shot but I’m not sure has anyone tried it ?
Start your review of Zote Pink Laundry Soap - 14.1 oz!
Product Highlights
“Wonderful in homemade laundry detergent.” in reviews
“I use my usual liquid detergent and then just pop the whole bar in the washer anling with the clothing.” in reviews
“Just a scrub of this soap & warm water and the stain lifts out plus it works great with white socks ” in reviews
I love this zote so much i use this on my white clothes and it leaves them really white i love it been using this soap for years
Fitchburg, WI
Toda mi familia lo a usado y creo k esto va de familia en familia. Es muy bueno y a mi me gusta usarlo mucho para la ropa blanca.
Jerome , ID
Zote Pink Laundry Soap - 14.1 oz uploaded by Jeniffer Z.
Ok if you haven't tried zote you need too!! It is the BEST thing ever. It removes stains that are hard to remove off of white clothes. This is seriously my best friend when it comes to cleaning my families white stainedclothes and shoes. It is also amazing to clean makeup brushes and beauty blenders. I will always use this to clean them it leaves them like new. Don't sleep on Zote you will love it!!
Baltimore
Purchased at: Home Depot
This soap is meant to be used to help give your clothes that extra layer of clean. It works very well for that and it also leaves them smelling so fresh. This is so cheap that sometimes you can find it for less than a dollar. You absolutely cannot beat it for that price. What’s even better is that you can also use this for many other things. I use the soap to clean my make up brushes. It doesn’t damage them and it provides a very good clean. Highly recommend this soap for everything.
Mastic Beach, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
Not only can you use this for laundry and making laundry detergent but you can also clean your make up brushes with it ... use it as insect repellent when you rub it all over your body you can also use it To wash your face you can also use it as Dish detergent and degreaser You could also use it as a temporary fix if you have a plumbing problem you can use it as paste to cover up the hole and I use this for EVERYTHING ALSO it IS ONLY like 2-3 dollars a bar
Zote Pink Laundry Soap - 14.1 oz uploaded by Jessica B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I was skeptical about usinh this product to clean my makeup brushes but I neesed something that would clean them like they were new and when I tell you this is like the holy grail to getting your brushes clean it's a big bar you wet the bar rub your brush across it and boom your brush is makeup free I definitely will be adding this to my cleaning routine you can find this wonderful product in the laundry section of your store.
Love this soap! Apart from using it to wash clothes and remove stains. This is perfect to clean makeup brushes and sponges. Also, if you own a Makeup Eraser this is the absolutely best soap to wash your cloth with! I always hand wash my makeup eraser with this jabón and leave it to dry overnight. This soap is a must have at home. And is very affordable. I have been using this bar soap for years thanks to my grandmother.
One of my favorite products I used it for almost everything cleaning , washing, disinfecting, but my favorite used for this soap is to clean my makeup brushes and beauty sponges it does a excellent job with just a little effort. I usually just wet my brush and run it across this soap and its literally washes out all the gunk. But the only thing I don’t like is the price is going up since is becoming popular.
Castro Valley , CA
Decorator Expert Level 1
Great product! Removes stains from clothes. Great for making white clothes whiter with out bleach just add to wash with detergent and done. Hand wash your delicates. I personally shave some and through in all my washes with my detergent and clothes comes out clean. Put on stains rub it in hand washing the stain and Poof it’s gone.. I can only find it at the 99 cent stores or dollar store
dale
Purchased at: Walmart
This soap is amazing for pretty much anything. It works well to remove stains on clothes so you can use it when you do laundry. It also works amazing as a make up brush cleaner and even as a face wash soap you just have to avoid the eye area because it will burn really bad if you get it in your eyes but other than that it’s AMAZING! Zote Pink Laundry Soap - 14.1 oz
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Molalla
il y a 2 mois
Iliana S. • il y a 18 jours
This soap doesn’t have a strong smell but it smells cleans and like flowers. I would use it to clean my brushes some people even use it to shower you can really use this soap for anything even washing your clothes
Poyen, AR
il y a 4 mois
Zote Pink Laundry Soap - 14.1 oz ? Has anyone used this? I'm very interested in this..
Emma R. • il y a 4 mois
This a staple in my laundry. It removes almost any stain you can possibly imagine. Saw a Latin woman washing her clothes with it. She cut the bar in hAve and threw it in the washer and her detergents. I literally was trying to get ketchup out my kids shirt. Mine you I was at the laundry mat. She told let me have it. You took out this bar of soap rubbed some on. And started washing by hand like I was. And the stain came off just like that. And that was 16 years ago. I can only find at the 99cent store. I always have it in my laundry basket. It’s great to hand was items too. Usually use my shredder and shave some it and put in a ziplock bag through some in each of clothes to wash beside my regular detergent. Makes white clothes whiter with out the bleach. I love this product .
Hillsboro , TX
il y a un an
amber T. • il y a 3 mois
This is what a lot of people use to wash brushes! One dollar in the laundry section!