Zote Laundry Soap Bar

by Zote

Safe for delicate clothes. Zote is a high quality laundry soap and can be confidently used for washing your family clothes. Pink laundry soap with a minimum fatty acid content (66%). More whitening power.

Is this good for ur body?
Does anyone else use this to wash their makeup brushes?
Start your review of Zote Laundry Soap Bar!
Sophia P.
Roxbury, MA
Why didn't I hear about this sooner?! I was always buying the Beauty Blender solid (I love it but geesh that's expensive), so I moved on to the Sephora Collection (great but again, $$), then I heard about this. It's like MAGIC! Only 97 cents at Walmart and it's gigantic!!! I've washed all of my brushes and it hasn't even made a dent in it. Yes, the smell is SUPER fresh but at least I know my stuff is clean. My new brush/sponge cleaner. This is the best!!
Melisa R.
1606 74th ave oakland
Zote Laundry Soap Bar uploaded by Melisa R.
I use this to clean my brushes well the pink one if that Makes a difference! I also use this to wash my face once a week to make sure it’s extra clean! It was literally 1$ and it has 1000 was too use it and it’s so big you never run out lol
Natalie M.
Kernersville, NC
I use this soap to wash my beauty sponges and makeup brushes! I love it for that! It doesn't have a scent and really gets all the makeup off! It's only $1 at Walmart and it lasts forever! Highly recommend :)
Crystal W.
Lady Lake , FL
Purchased at: Walmart
This is an amazing product. I use it on all my white clothing and on anything that has brights or white on it. It is also gentle cleanser that helps keep your colors and whites vibrant. The main reason I use this is because it keeps my whites white and it doesn't change to that weird dingy yellow color.
Flor C.
Los Angeles, CA
Muy bueno. Para. La ropa. Limpia muy bien Y. También. Para lavar las brochas de maquillaje 100 % recomendado
Maria G.
South Ogden, UT
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this soap. Works wonders on kids clothes. I chop some up and throw it in the laundry. Works wonders and it’s only $1
Yolanda M.
Seagoville, TX
I know for some people it might be weird since this soap is to wash your clothes, but honestly it’s great to clean your makeup brushes it cleans them really well and leaves them super soft I really recommend if you are in a budget and looking for a great makeup brush cleaner
Tamara J.
San Antonio, TX
Zote Laundry Soap Bar uploaded by Tamara J.
OMG!  Where has Zote Soap been all my life!  I have been using this to wash my makeup brushes and sponges and it is phenomenal!!!  This literally removes all the stains from my lighter brushes and sponges and leaves everything squeaky clean!  I also love the citrus scent, although my hubby says it smells like citronella candles - lol!
Melissa D.
N Hollywood, CA
I give this laundry Soap Bar a 5 stars why because it gets to work it works really well getting the stains out of white clothes. This is amazing. It's good at value not pricey at all. Yes I would definitely recommend to all people
Breanna B.
This soap is something my family has been using for ages. I use it to get stains out, as a pre treatment, I use it regularly. Pros is it removes stains, cons is it takes a lot of elbow grease. I'd recommend this to anyone who asks. I buy it everytime we run out!