BY ZOTAC USA

Experience unprecedented mini-PC performance with the powerful and energy efficient ZOTAC ZBOX nano ID69 series. By harnessing the raw power of 4th Generation Intel Core processors the ZOTAC ZBOX n. see more...

Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of Zotac Usa Zotac Zbox Nano Zboxnano-id69-u Desktop Computer - Intel Core I7 I7-4500u 1.80 Ghz - Mini Pc - Intel Hd Graphics 4400 - Wireless Lan - Bluetooth (zboxnano-id69-u)!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?