BY ZOTAC USA

Embark on a visually stunning PC gaming experience with the compact ZOTAC ZBOX EN760 series mini-PC designed for gamers. Discrete NVIDIA GeForce GTX graphics enables the ZOTAC ZBOX EN760 series to. see more...

Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of Zotac Usa Zotac Zbox En760 Zbox-en760-u Desktop Computer - Intel Core I5 I5-4200u 1.60 Ghz - Mini Pc - Nvidia Geforce Gtx 860m - 2GB Graphics - Wireless Lan - Bluetooth (zbox-en760-u)!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?